Reviews for Captives
BewilderedFemale chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
So Ba'el is getting married and she finally got over Wharf; I'm actually really happy for her as well especially since I'm sure she'd feel left out with Anne having married Dove bar, Dove bar I bet is just like Bochra isn't he.. he is isn't he HAH!

I pictured Ba'el and Toq banging their hands together against the table going: "Tonight we feast, feast on kill p'tah!"
Suddenly, Letant's little face comes out of nowhere asking: "Can I come to the feast too?"
BewilderedFemale chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
For some reason I thought this story had ended; guess not!

You know what that means though... more reviews ;-)
thyme2read chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I love this story! My favorite part of this ch. was the trench digging scene.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
Love it!
Jungle native chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Marabunta is coming! AAAAAHHHHHH!
Tribal Graces chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
At last we find out what's in the jungle! I was expecting alien monsters, or maybe some sort of invasion force, but an alien killer ant swarm is even creepier. I like the plot twists, as well as the juxtoposition of the dramatic main plot against the comic Eviess & H'dean subplot.
thyme2read chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
Awesome! I laughed out loud at Eviess's thoughts, esp. this part:
She had never really listened to his babbling while on patrol, because she had always assumed it was more of the same nonsense he uttered audibly.

Aaaahhh! A bunch of jungle ants coming to eat them up! Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
njmrtl chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
I am SO glad you didn't end the story (as intended) when you first brought Toq back. It's getting really exciting!
thyme2read chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
I like how you wrote this chapter from Toq's point of view, especially how he was worried about not looking weak in front of his father-in-law. :)

I also loved how H'dean got so distracted by the girls' gossip that he ran into the column! Great chapter, cuz!
0afan0 chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Romance and chills! Not bad. I like the part where she punches him. The soldier ants are coming. This should be fun.
codedriver chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
wow, soldier ants can be brutal. Interesting foe for your group and how will the win.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
More please. :) I love this story can't get enough. :)
0afan0 chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
I got really caught up in the story. I would have run into the column like H'dean. I think that was a great moment. I wonder if they'll get together? What is in the jungle? Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!
Tribal Graces chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Oh, no! Dhaval's little joke is going to blow up and humiliate poor Eviess? And here I thought Eviess and H'dean would just fall into each other's arms like Cher's teachers in "Clueless". Thanks so much for updating, but now I'm already impatient for the next chapter!

I've been reading your stories for a while, ByaSouthernLady. Your other stories are well written, with an interesting & unique (romantic) take on the Trek universe, but "Captives" is your best yet. Moreover, it just keeps getting better and better with each chapter.
njmrtl chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Ooooh, I hope H'dean isn't too cruel with Eveiss...And what could it possibly be that Toq saw?
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »