Reviews for Captives
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Love it!
0afan0 chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Cool! We get to explore the planet as a jungle. What mysteries lie hidden in it's darkest recesses? Toq gets approved. The wedding plans can continue. Enjoyable!
0afan0 chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
So, Toq came back. Now Ba'el won't be alone, Fan Fiction is the "hidden" canon. I'm glad it exists.
njmrtl chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I'm so glad that you've continued on with this story. It was one of my favourites, and I don't think I was quite ready for it to end. Thank you :)
Tribal Graces chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Wait, wait! Don't stop there! Keep going, I want to know what they were looking for...

Good chapter. Glad you're continuing the story.
thyme2read chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Uh oh, something's brewing out there. I hope we find out what it is soon.
Liked this part: "Go back to sleep, osol eyes."
I also liked how Tokath threatened Toq. :D Usually the Klingons are the ones making the threats.
MeredithBrody chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Hey chick. i haven't read this (yet) but i can't send you a PM on here anymore (sad face) and I wanted to thank you for the review!
thyme2read chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Yaaaaaaaay! Great chapter, and very Klingon-like dialog. Its about time Ba'el found some one deserving.
BewilderedFemale chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Good to see Ba'el got a chance at love as well.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Nice read.
Noneworking chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Wonderful chapter! Just say no to the writers block my dear! LOL Have fun focusing on what is important we love and support you!
thyme2read chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Awwwww, how sweet! Very nice chapter.
BewilderedFemale chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Nice chapter as always.

While I'm sorry to hear that you'll be away from FF for a while; I also understand that it's necessary at times.

Look forward to more of your work and hope things work out for you.
codedriver chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
nice little part, as I am sure other little ones are coming up
0afan0 chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Romance! Poetry! Lovers intertwined. How can you go wrong? I think it is fitting that the wedding plays only a part in passing. It is the lives separate before and together after that matters the most. The rest is just window dressing. A very enjoyable romance story! How much do I like it? "Let me count the ways…"
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »