Reviews for Happy Families
SweetLaura79 chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
This story is awesome. You are a fantastic writer. I hope Ben doesn't hurt john. Keep up the wonderful job and please continue updating.
YAZMIN V chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Amazing job 'till now...I really love this story...PLEASE UPDATE SOON
ILoveASoldier77 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
This is definitely getting interesting. Can't wait to see what Ricky and Amy do next since Ben took John.
Madison89 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I can't believe Ben would do that! Leo will definitely not be helping him out anymore
YAZMIN chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I LOVE THE STORY, I REALLY DO...BUT I REALLY HEAT BEN, I NEVER LIKED BEN...PLEASE CAN YOU KILL HIM? OR SEND HIM TO JAIL FOR LIFE? I HOPE BEN DON'T DO ANYTHING TO JOHN... I'LL WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON...
YAZMIN chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
PLEASE! UPDATE SOON...IT'S A GREAT STORY, AND IN THIS CHAPTER RICKY KNOWS HOW TO PLAY HIS CARDS...HE DOESN'T USE HIS PUNCH FOR WIN THIS BATTLE; HE USE HIS INTELLIGENCE...
NdiaMalik chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE! love it XOXOXOX
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Interesting! Love it update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
even though it was short that was a decent chapter :)
Madison89 chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
How did Ricky figure out about Ben? I freaking love Ricky and Amy! Can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the good work. As for ideas how about something like a family day for Ricky, Amy, and John.
ohheyy14 chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
amazebomb ommgggg cant wait to see what happens next, i wish that ricky would act like that in the show love your story
mrs.addiecullen chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Amazing can't wait for more
Madison89 chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
I think Ben got off easy! Looking forward to the move. Great chapter
Madison89 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Looking forward to the Ricky Ben conversation. Update soon
SweetLaura79 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
This story is really good. Please continue writing this story.