Reviews for The Last Scion
CountryPBRGIRL chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Please update soon really loved this chapter
Tib chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Uhm, what happened with Stiles? With Jackson? If Stiles survived the bite (which I assume he did since Scott was mourning) he should be around more. This chapter feels like a jump of either one or two chapters because it seems to me there are things that should happen first-just saying. Don't get me wrong, I liked the chapter just seems there should be something in front of it to me.
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I love the ending! Please update soon!

DRAGON PARANORMAL
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I really do love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter
angelofthewaves chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
i really like this story, the last bit was funny.
orionastro chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
good plan, but i dont think that stilles will accept to be replaced even if its due to the pack dinamic, because he loves scott deep down, and wont be abble to not having him around on the weekends, and its completly understandable, since it was hard for him the time scoot spend with allison, he will not acept to loose his best friend again now due to the pack dinamic.
ravenwriter101 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
YAY!
STILES IS ABOUT TO BECOM A WEREWOLF
thanks for the great chapter Dax1209
can't wait for the next :D
CG07 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Love it! Keeps getting better and better! And I love how Stiles completely pwned Erica in the last chapter! I especially loved this chapter! I loved how the pack was protective of Scott! I hope to see more of this soon!
orionastro chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
great story so far, althought not slash, its good , i like very much this evolution of the story, cant ardly wait for the next update.
hypersreak chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Scott has some good strategies uo his forward to Styles bite:)
Ruffled Phoenix Feathers chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Awesome! but I tried to remember but I couldn't cause I am terrible at car types. When did Scott get hit by a Lexus? I remember Chris hitting him with his car in like, the second episode, and then Allison's mom getting him but that's after the mechanic.
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
This was an amazing chapter! Update soon!

DRAGON PARANORMAL
angelofthewaves chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
awww derek is so sweet in this please update soon
ravenwriter101 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
awesome chapter as always!
yay! can't wait to see stiles as a werewolf
Rosejoanna chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Omg Stiles with the bute AWESOME!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »