Reviews for The Last Scion
littlebeachhut chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
I love your plot! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Yeah! The secret is out! Can't wait to see more of Scott/Derek father/son bonding! :)
CuriousPup chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Awasome chapter cant wait for the next one
Ruffled Phoenix Feathers chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
K and awesome chapter. Scott knows! By this time next week I'm hoping to have parts of chapter one for my story and the layout thing. Is Derek going to change some of his behavior around Scott now that he knows?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
plz hurry back to finsh it a really good story
Newbourne5 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
I'm so glad Derek finally told Scott. I wonder what will happen to Erica. I think what she did was very stupid but I don't think she realized what the end result would be. I am interested to see how Derek decides to deal with her. Nice job and it will be a very long week until the next post but it's worth the wait.
5-STAR chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Great update! Love that Scott finally knows that Derek is his daddy n I hope to see more father son fluff!
Homework Hurts Trees chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Last for a week? :O how do I live without you? I want to know. How do I breathe without yo-...alright I'll stop now, I'm probably creeping you out! But I shall wait, albeit impatiently, for the next brilliant update!
5-STAR chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
This story is awesome! Please update soon!
CG07 chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Nicely done. I love how the progress is coming along. I hope the next update is soon!
Rosejoanna chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Hahahah oh Stiles you gotta love him
quoththeraven5 chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Oh my goodness! I love the pack dynamics in this one! (Jackson is part of the team! :) ) I can't wait to find out what happens next!
P.S. How many houses does Derek have? :)
hypersreak chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
I'm glad Jackson is becoming closer to the pack but Erica screwed up big time:)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Can't wait to read the rest so plz hurry
NixieElementa chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Loved this chapter, update ASAP!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »