Reviews for The Last Scion
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
HAHA! LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON! NEED MORE! BTW, is Derek ever gonna tell Scot he's his bio father? just wondering.
Ruffled Phoenix Feathers chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Greatness.
CuriousPup chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Ha survs Jackson right
update plaza :)
littlebeachhut chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
LMAO!
"Derek, I need your belt."

"You're not my type, Stiles."
Best lines ever!
orionastro chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
great new chapter. lets see what will happend next.
Homework Hurts Trees chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
So love it! And I love Stiles so much, him and his adhd! In love that's all I'm saying.
Newbourne5 chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
*sigh-What can I say? Once again it was perfection. Hiliarious dialogue and there's just so much awesome in the badass trio of Jackson, Scott and Stiles. Jackson is my favorite character on the show and I really enjoy your portayal of him in this story. The belt bit was hysterical as well. Just loving this story to pieces. Great job!
NixieElementa chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter, update ASAP!
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
please do me a favor. when erica wakes up, actually when scott gets them both back to the house or train thing, HAVE HIM BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA HER! IT'S HER FAULT ALL THIS SHIT HAPPENED AND HIS FATHER IS CAPTURED BY HUNTERS! If u could do that LITTLE thing for me, i'd REALLY appreciate it bunches. AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOOOOVE IT SOOO MUCH!
CuriousPup chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Amazing chapter post another plzz
quoththeraven5 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
I would enjoy watching that show as well! :) Can't wait to find out what happens next! And Erica, why must you be a jerk? Hopefully she will find her place soon :)
Newbourne5 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
I am so in love with this story. More, please! :-)
Ruffled Phoenix Feathers chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Awwwwesome but why Derek! and I'll be gone for two days so I hope I have something to read from you when I get back!
NixieElementa chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Great chapter, update ASAP!
Rosejoanna chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Oh may i need to know what Stiles anchor is! please
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »