Reviews for The Last Scion
orionastro chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
great a new chapter, i realy like this story
quoththeraven5 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
So glad jackson is finally going to find his place in the pack, he really needs this! And I love how Stiles is fitting in! I can't wait to read more and find out when Derek will finally spill the secret to Scott! :)
Newbourne5 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
I really like Jackson's new post. He's my favorite character in the show and I like the way you portray him in this story. He's not a follower and would thus be tough to introduce into a pack. I know he's a douche but I adore him. I enjoy your writing style and how you focus on pack dynamics. Nice job!
CG07 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Thanks SO MUCH for updating this! I'm glad the pack dynamics are working. I wonder when Derek will tell Scott the truth.

Anyways, I love how the progress is going, I'm excited to see what the next chapter brings!
Ruffled Phoenix Feathers chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Epicness
Homework Hurts Trees chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
What happened to your amazing upload track record? I can't live with this whole one every few days. I need my daily fix. Hmmmm...I sound like an addict. A Teen Wolf papaDerek addict, yeah I can live with that! I hope you update quickly, my hands are shaking from withdrawal.
Oh, and now to actually review the story: this was a good chapter, I like how you've kept Scott's role the same as in the show; he still gives out suggestions and advises people on what his bleeding heart thinks is the best route. He tries to do best by everyone and I love how you've captured that in this story. Because regardless of his parentage or what side he allies himself with, Scott will always be the cute puppy that we all love.
NixieElementa chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Amazing chapter, loved it. UPDATE ASAP!
Kate Keith chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Update soon! Loooove it! I really want more! :D
Rosejoanna chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
hahaha i love this chapter derek is sooo easy going and i like that
countryldy chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Love it! :)
orionastro chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
good a new chapter, now lets see if scott will claim stilles as his mate, or any one else.
Ruffled Phoenix Feathers chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
I was smiling and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Loving this fic, please update soon!
CG07 chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
You updated! YAAAAY! Brilliant as always, I can't wait for the next one! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS VERY SOON!
CountryPBRGIRL chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Loved this chapter please update soon
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »