Reviews for Gremlins
kei yama chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This story was awesome ur such a good writer will you please write more of this like more details about their relationship and what happens during the next week. And if and when stiles dad finds out . It would be awesome to read your point of view on how this should end or how this relationship should go... P.s. your Awesome !
Severus'-girl96 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh that was honestly one of the best stories I've read on here.
ThatGothChick chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Part two!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was amazing! I don't usually like Danny and Stiles but this was gold! :D The whole gremlin, just add water is hilarious and perfect! (I've seen the movies, love the movies, so it was even better because I got the joke even more) (giggles) I love this! :D
Magic Howl chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
awesome! do we get the smutty sexy sweaty love scene?
TVTime chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really enjoyed it. It was cute and had a good plot. I have to say though that as far as the more technical writing stuff goes (grammar, structure, diction, etc.) I did enjoy your recent stuff more. I think that's a good thing though, because it shows definite improvement and I think ideally one should always be improving. The heart of the story, your characters, plot, and development were as excellent as ever. Great job!
Rowan Aubrey Annabelle Declan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really like your style of writing. it could be a bit more refined ut it's still really really god. it caught my attention from the get go. keep writing
applejack chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was AMAZING! love it 3
adrikins319 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This fic was beautiful and made me smile so hard lol... there just aren't enough Danny/Stiles stories... I know most of the fandom loves Sterek but I need more Danny/Stiles or Danny/Isaac or Stiles/Isaac... I hope you write another story :)
Sodapops chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
One of the better Danny /Stiles I read. That's for sure.
FlirtyFlapper chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
It was amazing! i loved it. It's so hard to find a good Stiles and Danny fanfiction, but... I'M DYING FOR MORE!
SpaghettiTacos chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I tried to read Danny's freaking essay in one breath UNDER my breath (so people wouldn't really hear) and I was gasping. Loudly. In a library. The lady behind the desk has a killer - pun intended - death glare.
Emrys90 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh hell there needs to be more chapters then this one please! Love the story thanks for writing a really awesome piece of art.
Kendianna chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
once again you make me lose the ability to can

touche