Reviews for How old are you again?
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 8/16
I like cliffhanger but your supposed to continue
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/16
Even if he has the mind of a kid they would have the dignity not to put him a crib they would get a hospital bed
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/16
short but interesting
Are you planning an update?

I think this could potentially be a very good story
Ace582 chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Omg this a great story I can't for yoi to finish it
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Mike didn't run anyone over? The world is ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
...That Mike never went to Harvard.
Angusina chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Very good, can't wait to read the next one.
5-STAR chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Great update can't wait to read what will happen next
Fiction16 chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Oooh a cliff hanger! Can't wait for
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter! You can do this, believe in yourself! :)
5-STAR chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I would like Harvey to be like a caring dad n take good care of him...i love awesome daddy harvey lol
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I think you're doing a great job, but I'm sorry to hear you don't think you can handle it - unfortunately I'm like, the worst person ever at giving ideas (and I'm too busy with my own fics to help write it, sorry! D:) but I will do my best!

Erm... I don't know, just more of his recovery? Things that he can no longer do now that he could do with ease before; maybe just a quiet night in with Harvey and Donna, or Harvey having to leave and Mike kicking up a fuss because he didn't know Harvey would need to leave? Like, middle of the night kind of thing?

I don't know - I sincerely want to help you; I'll try to think of ideas later and maybe PM you? :)
Freedom of Creation chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Dang another cliffhanger, I want to read more. I love how this chapter is written, it's not too rushed like I see with some fanfics.
Freedom of Creation chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I like how vague this introduction is,it makes the reader want to continue reading. In the first line Who is he, who did he went to school with, what is his weakness, I want to know it all. I think you should include question marks, since they are questions another thing is who did he went to school with. It should be who did he go to school with?. Flows better right?
I love the last line, it leads onto chapter one so perfectly. Seriously if someone says that you can't do a introduction that leaves the reader wondering, show them this. Because I have to say I am very curious at what the next chapter is going to be like.