Reviews for Clear As Mud
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Awesome Story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story (update soon Plz)
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
You have such a unique writing style! It's fun to read, and your characterization is just perfect. All the praise goes to you.
Wysteria Fox chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Very sexi. great job. also great at keeping everyone in character :)
EpiqueTaii chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Lol oh my God. XD I betcha if I looled into the mirror right now, you'd see the pink of my cheeks through the light brown, LOL. It was so wonderfully written! And my God, I love Bo. . . Wish I was Korra right then. XD;
EpiqueTaii chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Omg, Bolin IS a sweetyhead! My thoughts exactly! And I like where this is going, heheh. . .
blamingitonbadluck chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
The first chapter, was the right way for that episode to go. Kudos to you for realizing that. And this chapter...was perfect. Please keep writing stuff like this! :D
ninja-curry-girl chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Oh ... my.
Dragonangelx003 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I liked this quite a lot. Originally in the Avatar-verse I was a Zutara fan and was thrilled when they made it nearly so with Mako and Korra...but IDK, something inside my heart said Bolin would be better for her and this fic makes it so. Very passionate and you kept things in character. Bravo.
My ONLY complaint is the term "Little Bo". It just doesn't seem to fit the feel of the rest of it.
Jane Keybored chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Yes yes yes Bo! Woo! I gotta say, I love Bolin too, but he is more difficult to write smexy-smoldering because he is so endearingly goofy and sweet. But hot dang! Great job keeping Bolin in character through that business! Well, at least the business leading up to "the business". I loved his little jokes after he snuck to the window—so silly, so Bolin!—and yet he was all masculine and yummy and grabbing her butt even though he's a sweety. Thanks for that, Borra forever!
MushuofPudding chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
This was bad. I dont like it. The more I think about it, the less I like it.
LoneGrayWolf chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
awesome chapter so beautiful TvT Have some praise have all the praise my friend haha
sicksketch chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aww such sweetness with just enough heat to get you hooked
...sounds like I'm commenting on food Lol
*favs &follows*
TheLegendOfTheAvatars chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
MORE ): THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL )''''''''''''': MY FEELSSSSSSSSSS
Scented Of Roses chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
If you can make a single kiss that hot in so few words, I'm dying to see what you can do with smut (assuming that's what you mean when you say you'll get to the real M). please update soon!
LoneGrayWolf chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Great story I can't wait to see more please update soon ;) also I don't think you are a pedobear if you like someone who is 17 haha