Reviews for I Won't Give Up
FlameEternal chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Wonderful! Please update :)
Forbidden Moons chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Awh his children are so CUTE! Love the little Slytherin...
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
HATE the little whore Arameth! Who does she think she is, seriously...?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I liked it, keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wonderfully written! It is quite difficult (at least on my terms) to come up with dialogue or actions for the more selfish and evil characters, and you have seemed to master it. Thats probably why Marvel did such a wonderful job with Loki. Excellent work, and I do hope you update if you can.

Autobot Xena
NutCase5 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
So beutiful.…
Sephora909 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
What a beautiful story, Loki's children are so adorable I almost cried when Sleipnir said he wanted his "mother" and Amalthia to get married.
Good luck with the next chapter ;D
Firain chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love it! It seems very accurate, found very few, if like maybe four grammatical, spelling, etc. mistake out of the entire four chapters. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea se continue! I clicked on this story during on of my random searches for something to read and almost cried in happiness when I found it had a PLOT! (not down talking anyone, and yes LOTS of stories here are quite frankly amazing but, yeah, recently I look up anything and the first thing I find is nothing but chapters and chapters worth of poorly written sex scenes...) I love it, thank you so much for writing, PLEASE continue. I definetaly am looking forward to anyother stories you have, and are planning on, as well as any continuations. Just so ya know, I totaly D'awhed and sqeeed and all that lovely nonsense. Thanks, and pros for the doll divine pics of the characters. I LOVE that game _ (it helps with char design SO FRIGGING MUCH)

P.S. sorry thing it soooo friggin' long, and that my opinion has little credibility seeing as how I have no stories and you no point of reference of me but meh. KEEP WRITING PLEASE ; the extent of what I'm trying to say.

Okie figgured I'm done spamming ya fer naow. Ciao

Firain
punkrockpancake chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Omg, Thor is such a cutie :D
and Loki is soo.. hot!
lifeismywonderland chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I'm so glad you have come back to this story. It is easily one of my favourite Loki fics. I can't wait to see what happens next.
KatieWoo chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
hi there,
loving your first chapter. loki and his son were so nice to read.
the snooty elf princess is in for a shock from loki, the guy has years of experience being second best, so seeing your leading lady down trodden by princess-biatch will be great to read.

like this tyoe of loki, where he's got a heart and curiosity to him aswell as a bad ass edge. gonna read ch2 now. great work.
KatieWoo
Lady Syndra chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Awwww! YAY Loki and Amalthia got together! WHOOOO.
I hope we don't see Arameth again anytime soon
Lady Syndra chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Oh that dirty, filthy Arameth! She had everything back at home and she wants more! I hope she gets discovered for her crime and has severe punishment!
Beth chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Just to say that I really love this story. I haven't read many that incorporate Loki's children but you have done so amazingly well. I can't wait to see what happens. Please update! X
samanthatm chapter 3 . 9/30/2012