Reviews for Fifty Shades Of Forgiveness
I love the Christian's point of View! Thank you so much! I'm so excited!
A Chapter in Christians point of view would be the best idea ever and I think it will really set the story.
I love this book you did an amazing job!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/19
Love this story
It should be be little bit more better in this book okay
vdlucas chapter 46 . 10/16/2016
To this day, over 30 years later, I still scrub myself raw in very hot water! You really never learn to live with it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
christian you shouldn't have let Ana get attacked by jack hyde at all okay From Jenna lesage
bmckenzie chapter 124 . 7/17/2016
I enjoyed this story and I understand your dilemma. I think your problem is that you have gone too long with it. Your last chapter is a good place to end. Ana and Christian are in a good place and there is no need to go any further.
Twinder chapter 124 . 5/15/2016
Please please get back to your stories. I know you pursuing other avenues but please finish your amazing stories. It's really sad to read such great stories that have no ending and left incomplete. So please finish them
nedbella chapter 124 . 5/12/2016
I totally understand. Real life throws you curve balls and we have to deal with them first, make them a priority. If you do get the creative juices flowing again some time in the future ( it doesn't matter how long it is from now ), know that we will always be here.

If you watch the movie, maybe that will help get you out of the writing funk. Just an idea.

Is there any chance you could put Fifty Shades of Forgiveness into a PDF so we can re read it offline. It is such an awesome story and I'd love to be able to read it again and again.

Cheers, Angela
joan.goldman.9 chapter 124 . 5/12/2016
I do hope you come back and complete your story especially since it was the last three chapters that I hadn't read before I read the entire story again? Plus we need to know about Christian grandmother and if they make amends? Good luck to you.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 123 . 5/12/2016
Thank goodness they made up and hopefully Leila gets lost?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 122 . 5/12/2016
I had to read the entire story over again to catch up. I'm so glad that you are going to continue and complete the story. Why did Leila call him and how did she get his number?
macera chapter 124 . 5/12/2016
Love story and your writing. Please write back I would love to read your book that you published. Take care. I do hope you update soon, but I understand. GOOD LUCK in your publishing career.
Vulcan Fire chapter 124 . 5/11/2016
Always find wine helps, may not clear your writers block but at least you won't feel so bad about it. While I just found this story and look forward to reading it, hope you're back real soon.