Reviews for Fifty Shades Of Forgiveness
So is there more to this story or is this the end? I don't want to read it if it's not finished.
cshort chapter 123 . 8/13
Please finish this I need more
Type your review for this chapter here...
where is all the security he supposely hired sometimes its hard to follow the story
y did u make ana so weak
Just found your story- good 1st chapter - so glad your Ana left CG- always thought she should have left him in FSOG - thanks- KLS
ShadoeCoon chapter 123 . 6/14
Wow. Found your fic the other day and have read it straight through. I was looking for drama intensive and found it! So many fics lack drama. Growing up watching soaps made me a drama junkie. I think that is one of the reasons I got into FSOG trilogy.

So, thanks for giving me an entertaining weekend!
DDB31 chapter 123 . 6/12
I've just finished re reading the whole story enjoyed it just as such the second time, I'm sad to hear your not going to writing anymore, please don't take your stories down its nice to go back and re read something you enjoyed. Thanks for writing.
Please don't kill off and or the baby or Christian but kill off Mrs Robinson x
I hate Anastastia let Jack Hyde finish her off Christian don't deserve Anastastia
Mia chapter 24 . 5/26
This is the best book i read this like 50 times
smills chapter 123 . 5/28
Good chapter again
vamomoftwins chapter 123 . 5/28
Well I started this story almost 3 days now and finally finished or I should say finally caught up. Great story and I hope you continue it!
Tmacone chapter 123 . 5/27
Short & sweet, thanks for the update. Good luck with your medical degree! I'll wait for any & all updates!
Lenka Fifty Shades Lover chapter 123 . 5/27