Reviews for The Dawn
Deadman19 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I actually liked it. Definitely how I imagined the aftermath of Batman's supposed death. I thought the ending of The Dark Knight Rises was extremely fitting. Very well done.
tangerinee chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
" old homeless man in a nice coat..." OMG, that one killed me XDDDD So the guy survived Ra's al Guhl, the Joker and Bane. Without losing the coat. He deserves a medal. Or at least his own story, yeah, and the rest of the story was nice too. BruceXSelina forever! :)
redstarpuppy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Really good!
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved it! I am now an officially hardcore shipper of these two after that movie! I like your idea of writing a multi-chapter story for TDKR. If you feel up to it, go for it. ;)

Loved it! :D
Fall Equinox chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow this is so amazing I absolutely loved the romance between cat woman and Batman my fav part of the movie
lovecomyes17 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Amazing please continue please please! _ I loved it,so sweet n actually believable cont.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved it. Please do more! :D
HufflepuffBlonde chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
absolutely loved it! i would love if you wrote more on this pairing
CrazyDC chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
OMG! Please write more. After watching the amazingly epic Dark Knight Rises I need more of my Bruce/Batman & Selina/Catwoman fluff fix!
jen-loves-jeeps chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So I just saw the dark knight rises and cannot get enough batman right now. I am kind of fighting off the urge to rewatch the entire thing. Anyway, I love your story, thank you for filling in the blanks.

I'm not sure if you are interested in constructive criticism: if you are I would consider taking a look at the reunion. I would imagine catwoman to be a little less accepting. She did think he was dead.

Other than that; you did a fabulous job and I hope you are considering expanding this into a multiple chapter fic, I feel like it would be pretty darn good.

Best of luck!
CDV3110 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Loved it! Please expand to a twoshot, this was great :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
VERY, very, good.
Julie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Eeeee! I would love to see more of your take on Bruce/Selina.
DramaticPirate chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I will beg you to make this multi-chapter. This was excellent, and I look forward to seeing more of your work
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I hope to see more! Nice job!