Reviews for What He Sees (When He Looks Into The Mirror)
And, now I really want to get drunk and dramatically sing the woes of ill!Draco. This hurts. So sad... Good writing thougj
Han chapter 1 . 4/23
You should just call it what he sees
n.harkin.9 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
please write more i want to read more of the story.
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
;_; okay I guess I'll go lay in a hole now! That was one of the saddest things I have ever read!
DarkLinkLovesLink chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Please continue!
ThoseDreamsOfMine chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Ohmygod; no, don't leave it there. Please don't? Give poor Draco his happy ending. Otherwise,

amazing, sad story :D
Olissa Michelle Dalton chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Please Finish! I loved it to much!
Mwrangytha chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ohh, I really really hope you're going to continue this ! It's awesome ! *thumbs up* :D
Sabrina chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i love it! Yo u should make a whole story :)
hailish chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh my God I loved it, I LOVED it. Exquisite angst, and unbelievably strong feelings of reluctant love - I felt it, and it made me shiver. I have no words. But please PLEASE can I ask u something without you taking offense? Please give us a sequel where Harry finds a way to have Draco treated with Muggle medicine and have him survive. If the angst you wrote is so mesmerizing I think I might faint at how breathtaking the happiness will be if you write it in a sequel.

Honestly, no offense intended. I understand that authors are not performers catering to encore requests, but you are so gifted I cannot help hoping greedily for a happy sequel.

Thank you for a beautiful read!
witchdivasirenqueen chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
about the saddest thing i've ever read

i usually like angst

but i want draco to have a happy ending...

good job on making a normally sadistic reader feel sorry for your protagonist
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I hope you update. This is really good so far. I really want to know what happens next. So please update, okay?
PawaPendragon chapter 1 . 8/9/2009

Don't stop now!

Eicklehart chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
this was well written, but very heartbreaking.
love-matcher chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I'll be so mad if you leave it here.. this is such a good story.

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »