Reviews for Albus Potter and the Sorting Hat
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
love it
littleowl11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love it! But while I'm here, Harry got the ability to speak parsltounge when Voldemort accidentaly turned him into a horcrux. When that part of him was destroyed, he lost the ability to speak parsletounge, meaning Albus wouldn't have inherited it from Harry.
PS. I'm really sorry about being a canon-nazi.(And for making up weird terms, such as canon-nazi :P)
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hmmm...IccleAmy, why do I feel like I've read this before? Once upon a time when our superhero alter egos were born :P Still love it :D
katymoore chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i loved that u put albus severus potter in slythrin. slyithrin rules!
Iccle Amy chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
He'd spent the summer worrying because it was only that summer, since he got his letter that James would have started teasing him, it would have been too far away for him to have worried about it previously :) xx
AnnalovesElsa chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Don't know why he'd spend just the entire summer worrying. As far as I know, wizards and witches do not receive formal schooling prior to their eleventh year. Unless James only started hounding him about being in Slytherin when he returned from his second year, I think Albus would have spent a longer time being fretful.