Reviews for A Chance Meeting
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
This was so amazing!
Casperace13 chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
This is such a beautifully written story.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Oh, yes, of course that would be the price of Edmund's redemption; but sometimes it's just too hard, though at the end she gave Tom Riddle his due.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Good for Susan. I hope Lily remembers her amateur status later on, and lets the professionals take care of Tom.

Oh, wait, Potter and Black spent their schooldays bullying someone with the help of two friends, a Cloak, and the Map, therefore they're seasoned warriors...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I think you meant 'coincidences' not 'consequences' there at the end. And one wonders if she connected the deaths of the women with the mirror, or with Tom.

Neat beginning, though.
zaliarose chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It has a sense of realism without becoming too ridiculous. I also liked the way you weaved the two worlds together, showing us only what was necessary to Susan's journey.

After Susan and Tom first met, I was secretly terrified that he would come back and try something, even after killing those other women in retaliation. And when they met the second time, I thought Susan's luck had run out. But Susan has that gentle yet deadly presence about her. It was also nice to get a glimpse of the younger Marauders and Lily. But I'm really happy that Susan still went on to have a family of her own, and that she has the hope of seeing her beloved siblings and husband once again.
Reineserpent chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Loved it! Thank you for writing this crossover :)
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Interesting twists to Susan surviving and finding Aslan.
Tom as Tash's servant and then his transformation into an immoral monster...nice!
James, Sirius, and Lily saving her was a swet one in a life time meet too!
The Reality DumPer chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Voldemort's probably sneezed by then. LOL
Poor Susan. Nice way of putting the characters together. I loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
She should have said queen of narnia.
Samara chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Loving the story! :) please update as soon as you can.
cflat chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very interesting idea. Would be interesting if you expanded more on this world and have Susan somehow be exposed to the Wizarding World, either at this current time or when the Marauders are at Hogwarts. I was thinking that it would be interesting if a talking animal from Narnia somehow ended up as a wizarding pet (perhaps a cat).
WolfishMoon chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very nice piece. *smirks* I would, however, like to point out the subtle hints of Tom Riddle being the Anti Christ. Due to The Chronicals of Narnia is basically a metaphor for Christianity... A servant of -whatdaya call it? I can't remember. Anyway, remembering the vary blatant parallels to Christianity within the Narnia books made this fic very... Enjoyable. Lol