Reviews for God Works in Mysterious Ways
Crikeywhathappened chapter 50 . 2/27
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeeeeee update soon! I need to know how this story will go on.
QueenofBloodandTears chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I've started this story very recently, it's going to take me a while to get through all of it but so far I've enjoyed it and the change of scenario with Wolsey's mistress allying herself with the new learning and her children forming a bond with Mary. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 50 . 12/8/2013
I can hardly wait for the next installment.
LadyDunla chapter 50 . 11/27/2013
So, I have spent the last week catching up reading this story and I can now say that it has been well worth the time it took me to read. You've created an amazingly long tale and I very much enjoyed it so far. I've thought of writing a very long review detailing what I liked about this all, but then, I fear, we would be here till Christmas. Would it suffice to say that I liked it all?
Thank you very much for all the effort you've put into this!
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 50 . 11/22/2013
Yay! Phillip's back!
Are Anne of Cleves and Charles going to get together? Or will he get back with Blanche? (I'm kinda vouching for Anne).
Guest chapter 42 . 11/20/2013
That's horrible he's Jane's son and it wasn't like she wanted to have sex before she was married Henry forces her into it.
Keira-House M.D chapter 50 . 11/20/2013
Fantastic chapter, it's great to see more from this story. I loved getting a glimpse of all the different moments, especially the gathering for Princess Mary, and the Christmas celebrations - it was brilliant to see more of the royal children and for Mary to have Philip arrive as a surprise. Looking forward to more.
biancaruth chapter 50 . 11/20/2013
What an interesting chapter! So much happened and yet I want to hear more.
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 50 . 11/19/2013
I always imagined Harry being very fat and just getting fatter and fatter.

I liked this chapter.
More.
Now.
nesciamema chapter 50 . 11/19/2013
Go Philip & Mary! Can't wait to see how Anne & Anna free Jeanne.
Becky Blue Eyes chapter 50 . 11/19/2013
OH LAWDY ANOTHER UPDATE

And it's wonderful! Oh, I've forgotten how intoxicatingly intriguing your plots are, everyone either out to get one another or pursuing their own interests! The four player chess game is getting intense, I hardly know who's going to end up on top or if everyone will just fall to pieces and oh goodness, I'm blathering again.

The Mary/Philip reunion was perfect. Oh, I know it's impossible for them to live happily ever after but this moment was just simple perfection.

Tony and Liz! I'm glad she gave him advice, because I'm useless as always. Especially with a potential bastard on the way...sad as it is, I know that Tony and Nell would be better off apart. Cleansing thunderstorms and all that.

All the arcs are developing nicely and I'll just sit here merrily until you update again :D
Guest chapter 49 . 10/21/2013
This is soo good! I love the Mary-Phillip romance, and think it would be so nice if later on Mary gets pregnant and gives birth to a son.
Lydia Belle chapter 49 . 8/13/2013
This is amazing I love how you've written this and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it coming :)
couture212 chapter 49 . 6/28/2013
Great chapter Rahja! Loving this story very much and for once I can like Anne Boleyn! I am glad that Jane and Anne are reconciling. Nell had better get it together before she destroys her reputation! Loved the conversation between Mary and Frances! Those two might as well be sisters! Can't wait for the next chapter!
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 49 . 6/19/2013
Glad u updated- its nice to see Jane and Anne making up