Reviews for Harry Potter and Death's Bargain
nurray chapter 7 . 7/9
A shame this has not seen an update for over 3 years as it starts well and keeps the pace going at a good rate.

The development of the Gods and Devils contending in the mortal world with Fate, Love and others neutral gods set a better rational for Harry being sent back. I liked the "icon" aspects, I thought that very neatly explained the hallows. So will Harry's glasses become the "Spectacles of true seeing" after Harry has gone.
Flutters Is Shy chapter 7 . 6/30
Love the story so far, can't wait to see what comes next!~

Will Harry be openly using the hallows? If he does, would that incurr a return of memories for Dumbles, or would it just flow over him as unimportant?
hunzbookwyrm chapter 7 . 6/11
Very good story hope to see more soon
shadowkat87 chapter 7 . 6/5
I really liked this hope to read more
2adolson chapter 7 . 5/22
Please update soon
BratGirl1983 chapter 7 . 5/15
Story seems good so far. I look forward to the next chapters.
S.O.NofaGleek chapter 7 . 1/5
Love this story hope you come back to finish it!
midnightscar17 chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Update
Lilacat chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
I was really enjoying this story, and I'm sorry to see it hasn't been updated for a long time. I hope your inspiration returns and you finish it someday.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
well, took out dumbles, practically made snape into his pet if things go right, and made the triwizard judges(and rita) look like right tossers. i say this was a good week for harry, wouldn't you? XD can't wait for more my friend.
SFC CopperHead chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
Your profile says you've written 6 stories for HP and Chuck but the truth is you started six and finished none. It would be nice if you went back and marked them abandoned so new readers know what they're getting into before they start reading your stories.
As a student I suggest you check the differences between there (a place), their (persons or posessive), and they're (contraction for they are) the proper use of those three make a story more readable and the writer look less like a dumbass.

SFC CopperHead
often reading chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Pity you lost steam on this; I really like it.
foxee-chik chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Jerm069 chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
Immensely enjoy this story! The characters are so entertaining and I love the power plays. Glad to have Snape in his place and the Weasley brats made fools of. I would like to see a positive relationship with the Weasley twins if it is possible, but you are doing a splendid job! Can't wait until the next chapter in either story! Mazel Tov!
jada951 chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
your story so far is well written and interesting.

If you ever come back to it, it will con't to be enjoyable read.

happy writing.