Reviews for Harry Potter and Death's Bargain
Lord Kuchiki chapter 7 . 3/9
Love this story, I can't wait for the next chapter
Corwyn chapter 7 . 1/28
Loving this story too, and hoping you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 1/28
1 for Harry doing homework that hasn't actually been assigned yet :-)
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
Boy, I sure do wish you would or could come back and write some more on your stories! You write remarkably coherently and your story logic is first rate; completely unlike the 'original' author, I might add!
Please try?
Thank you so much for what you've contributed to the HPff genre!
Take care!
MelJ
Maxaa30 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I do like having everyone have multiple chances, but wouldn't Cedric dying the two extra times before he ran out, and same with Sirius, and Hermione 3 times and having 2 left make some crazy ultra random Paradox thingy
V. L. Crawford chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Great story so far. I hope you finish it someday.
nurray chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
A shame this has not seen an update for over 3 years as it starts well and keeps the pace going at a good rate.

The development of the Gods and Devils contending in the mortal world with Fate, Love and others neutral gods set a better rational for Harry being sent back. I liked the "icon" aspects, I thought that very neatly explained the hallows. So will Harry's glasses become the "Spectacles of true seeing" after Harry has gone.
Flutters Is Shy chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
Love the story so far, can't wait to see what comes next!~

Will Harry be openly using the hallows? If he does, would that incurr a return of memories for Dumbles, or would it just flow over him as unimportant?
hunzbookwyrm chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Very good story hope to see more soon
shadowkat87 chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
I really liked this hope to read more
2adolson chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
Please update soon
BratGirl1983 chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
Story seems good so far. I look forward to the next chapters.
S.O.NofaGleek chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
Love this story hope you come back to finish it!
midnightscar17 chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Update
Lilacat chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
I was really enjoying this story, and I'm sorry to see it hasn't been updated for a long time. I hope your inspiration returns and you finish it someday.