Reviews for Harry Potter and Death's Bargain
SFC CopperHead chapter 7 . 5/20
Your profile says you've written 6 stories for HP and Chuck but the truth is you started six and finished none. It would be nice if you went back and marked them abandoned so new readers know what they're getting into before they start reading your stories.
As a student I suggest you check the differences between there (a place), their (persons or posessive), and they're (contraction for they are) the proper use of those three make a story more readable and the writer look less like a dumbass.

SFC CopperHead
often reading chapter 7 . 5/10
Pity you lost steam on this; I really like it.
foxee-chik chapter 7 . 4/28
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Jerm069 chapter 7 . 4/4
Immensely enjoy this story! The characters are so entertaining and I love the power plays. Glad to have Snape in his place and the Weasley brats made fools of. I would like to see a positive relationship with the Weasley twins if it is possible, but you are doing a splendid job! Can't wait until the next chapter in either story! Mazel Tov!
jada951 chapter 7 . 3/27
your story so far is well written and interesting.

If you ever come back to it, it will con't to be enjoyable read.

happy writing.
BelleHart chapter 7 . 3/26
Really like your story. Hope you find your muse again... Thanks. Shannon
The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 1/19
First, about reviewers: Illegitimi non carborundum!

Second, I like your take on the R28 Challenge a lot. Seeing the Weasleys, Snape and Dumbledore get theirs leads to a satisfying story!

I am looking forward to updates.

I have one thought. most of the R28s end when Voldemort is vanquished, or at most have a rushed through epilogue. Invest in a few extra chapters, so we can see a few more of those 243 years they have.

Bluesnowman chapter 7 . 1/13
interesting
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Neat chapter. Ron/Ginny start to get theirs, Dumbledore's plans take a big hit and Kudos to Katie!

Pity though that the purification ritual takes so long.

Can they alert Gringotts about the Cup? Can't they get into #12 and talk to Kreacher?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Other than the run-on paragraphs, a good interesting chapter as things pick up and Hermione gets up to speed.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I do like R28 stories and this one has a pretty good the Siberia allusion before your explanation, a nice though.

I see why fourth year, I'd have thought third year might be better, since you could have caught Pettigrew (perhaps) and freed Sirius. Then they could have had an extra year to destroy Horcruxes.

gh chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
please continue
ToddGilliss chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Waiting for the next chapters
Kaya70 chapter 7 . 11/27/2014