Reviews for Harry Potter and Death's Bargain
D. Page Robin chapter 7 . 1/19
First, about reviewers: Illegitimi non carborundum!

Second, I like your take on the R28 Challenge a lot. Seeing the Weasleys, Snape and Dumbledore get theirs leads to a satisfying story!

I am looking forward to updates.

I have one thought. most of the R28s end when Voldemort is vanquished, or at most have a rushed through epilogue. Invest in a few extra chapters, so we can see a few more of those 243 years they have.

bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 7 . 1/13
interesting
D. Page Robin chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Neat chapter. Ron/Ginny start to get theirs, Dumbledore's plans take a big hit and Kudos to Katie!

Pity though that the purification ritual takes so long.

Can they alert Gringotts about the Cup? Can't they get into #12 and talk to Kreacher?

D. Page Robin chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Other than the run-on paragraphs, a good interesting chapter as things pick up and Hermione gets up to speed.

D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I do like R28 stories and this one has a pretty good the Siberia allusion before your explanation, a nice though.

I see why fourth year, I'd have thought third year might be better, since you could have caught Pettigrew (perhaps) and freed Sirius. Then they could have had an extra year to destroy Horcruxes.

gh chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
please continue
ToddGilliss chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Waiting for the next chapters
Kaya70 chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Please continue this story
hjh chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
please continue
lordblink chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Well, an interesting story, but rather lacking in regards to updates. I've definitely enjoyed reading what you've posted thus far, but a bit more development on the story might be good. I look forward to hopefully someday soon seeing some future updates. Keep up the great work!
kathlynscutekid chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Was wondering if you are planning to finish this story? I realize it has been quite some time since you posted a chapter but this one has a great plot to it and I am sure other would like to know also. Thank you.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
i cna't wait for you to continue wokring on this story i'm veyr curious.
Lady Akina chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Haha... I like the simplicity of their plan against the dragon. I can't wait to find out the next bit plays out. Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
Mythicall Moon chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
I very nice so far, I do hope you will continue this.
Bentears chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
I really like this story hope to read more when you next decide to update!