Reviews for The Fault In Our Stars
Balongdag chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Awesomesauce;P see what I did there. Update soon!
Balongdag chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Awesome chapter once again!
Balongdag chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Hahah apologising to an intimate object, I with ya, Steve. Great chapter!
Balongdag chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
In love with this story:)
Balongdag chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I was wondering why Natasha was Clint's girlfriend but then realised that she breaks up with him,and I don't think Natasha would do that
Balongdag chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Awesome chapter. I love it:)
Balongdag chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I like how your using the same story line, but keeping the same character from avengers and their personalities. This is really. Really good.
Balongdag chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This is really good! Great job:)
Karla Colt chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Please please update.
ChocolateReader chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
people, people, i've read the book and it's beautiful. no commont on story.
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Awww, poor Clint!
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
awww i cant wait for more! very nice writing!
HottiesASSemble chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Oh my god. I haven't been able to stop reading this. This is great! You're only like a little bit started and it still gives me the feeling of wanting to laugh and then cry and then laugh again, just like the original! I would also like to note that I laughed for a good ten minutes at Fury being Patrick. I'm laughing just thinking about it. Ugh. You're the best.
nope no non ono no no nno chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Okay, so I just really want to tell you that I am in love with this story. I mean, not just the fact that it's based off of the Avengers and The Fault in Our Stars, two of my most favorite things, but because it's not like either of them (that was a compliment, by the way).

I can't really explain it's difference in a way that makes sense, because it's not a physical or emotional thing you can describe or feel or sense. It just clicks differently, I guess. It just hits you in a different way than the other two stories do, everything makes sense, but in a different way. So, I guess it just clicks differently (still complimenting).

I really want to thank you for writing this. Happy Esther Day, I love you for writing this story, and for not forgetting to be awesome.
CrazyPeanutAttack chapter 7 . 8/3/2012