Reviews for What's A Little Black Eye Between Friends
lizzievee chapter 12 . 4/10
Excellent story. I agree the ending was just right - forgiveness with reservations. I think we have all done that in our lives. Thank you for the wonderful story!
cindythechef chapter 12 . 3/2
this was a fabulous story
Scat210 chapter 12 . 2/24
Nice ending, enjoyed the story very much.
Marianne chapter 12 . 2/21
Geez, 17 versions of this chapter? You must be really sick of reading it, let alone writing it. It was, however, a lovely wrap up to the story, and considering who was involved, quite realistic. Tony will always try to find a way to forgive those who hurt him... unfortunately, I believe that is a by product of his upbringing. In this case, since he had so much support, he was able to forgive Abby, yet still manage to keep enough emotional distance to protect himself from possible future hurts, both intentional and unintentional.

Thank you for the final chapter and will be looking forward to more of 'Eye Of The Beholder.'
mclt chapter 12 . 2/23
I'm so used to see Tony being the darling of all that when I get to read a story I want to see something story is good, I guarantee you that a lot of people loved but at least here I like a bit of situations different. sorry if I did not understand me, sorry for the spelling I'm using the translator Googlo Brazilian kisses
Jesco123 chapter 12 . 2/23
A very fitting ending to a great story. Tony is healing, but he's not completely back to where he was and might never be, Gibbs will most likely stay overprotective for a while and while they won't shut Abby completely out, they won't let her completely in either. I like that he isn't willing to go back to the way they were, the hurt runs to deep for that. Excellent job!
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 2/22
A very very very fitting ending to this part of the story... healing but not healed, and changed... never the same again but something different and in some places better. Well done.
blarney chapter 12 . 2/22
I loved your ending to this story. I couldn't see Tony totally cutting Abby out of his life but allowing her in by small doses seems true to Tony's character. Looking forward to more stories from you.
joytiger chapter 12 . 2/22
I love it. A great ending. So great. And yes I agree with you that Abby should not get away that easy. I like what you did.
Thank you for sharing it. :D
torontogirl12 chapter 12 . 2/22
Great ending to a wonderful story.
Laura-trekkie chapter 12 . 2/22
Great ending - Tony's finally back at work, which is always a good thing, and there's some resolution for the Abby situation. Tony misses his friend, which is understandable - what they had *was* special and left a big hole in his life, but he's also not going to allow the same thing to happen again and he's told Abby that they can't go back to how they were. Now it's just up to everyone to see what they can build from the ashes.
cmrd4667 chapter 12 . 2/22
Excellent story. Good resolution with Abby. I enjoyed reading. Thank you for writing.
sopmire chapter 12 . 2/22
Love the story! And how Tim & Tony respected and looked out for each other. Thanks for writing and sharing
Nash Carter chapter 12 . 2/22
personally, i'm really glad that tony didn't just forget everything and simply go back to the way things were before. i don't think that would be possible, and also, if he did that, who knows what abby would do or say or assume next. no, i think your ending is the best possible option.

so, thanks for a great story, and i'm looking forward to reading you again!
prince-bishop chapter 12 . 2/21