Reviews for a ghost's love
HK chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
Please update soon :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Awesome story i am in love with it
guesties00 chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
like the story! omg gunther is back to life please update
natalia chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
It was a great should continue with this Gece story.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
nice more
Purplekatz402 chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
UPDATE! Haha, Frankie got punched!
amber chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
So gud please write more
Guest chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
I just found is story and I love it so please update soon
KaitlynRose chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
I love this story so far...please update...I Love this story plot so far...keep up the good work/writing
MyFriendsCallMeKatniss chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
Oh my gosh! I love this! Please update!
pandabear chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Love it, please continue.
Unknown chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
It shouldn't be CeCe and Logan but CeCe and Gunther. Frankie should be Kashlack's son and he should want to kill Gunther when he finds out CeCe loves Gunther. Then there should be a big fight between Gunther & Frankie. Tinka should help Gunther to fight and win. Frankie should disappear in the middle of the fight. Meanwhile Gunther and Tinka should search for him and find him. He (Frankie) should hold CeCe with a knife and Gunther and Tinka should be there and Frankie should say if they take one step he'll kill CeCe and Gunther should say a spell to kill Frankie and CeCe will have some scars and bruises and Gunther should say another spell to make it disappear. They should date and in seven years get married.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Nmore very quickly love it
tinkfan14 chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
IKR? IM SO MAD ITS ENDING. But Im kinda glad too, cuz it should have been Cece married to Gunther and Rocky married to Logan DUH. Couldnt they just say Gunthers on a business trip? I had a feeling SIU was gonna fail after Kenton left (my fave character Gunther :( ) I want to marry Kenton Duty. Anyhow. OMG ITS LIKE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! She told him she loves him! Now he's alive! HOW ADORABLE! Im about to cry! (oops I didnt even know I had poetry skills) GECE FOREVER. Please update soon! :D :D :D BANANAS AND JUICE BOXES Sorrry I think I have ADD.
Purplekatz402 chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
UPDATE! IKR, how could Cogan happen and how could they end SIU?! Stinkin' writers! You left us on a cliffy! Boo!