Reviews for Tessellation
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Aww damn :) Sweet story.
gueste chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
actually, i've seen koihme musou one year ago, and don't habe enjoyed the show, i had decided to not watch the two other season.
but i like Kan'u and Chou'un, and think they get along well, so i read your fics. And i really enjoyed reading these. if the anime was like that maybe i would have apreciate it.
Your works are even near to make me want to watch the second saison of Koihime musou.
Nyx Sigma ZERO chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Actually pretty good i would say, you portrayed the characters nicely and the route to get them together
theyurireviewer chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
You and me too, ShaneJayell
yurimylove chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So sweet, so beautiful, I luv it! I love a happy yuri ending, and these 2 do seem like the most deserving ones among the koihime cast under your pen. I really like how you further develop/reveal Sei's character to us. Beneath her flirtatious surface lies a humble, sensitive, perhaps even fragile heart. There's a point during her confession that almost teared me up, when she said "I thank you for making it quick, Aisha." I'm so happy for her to hear that Aisha is in love with her as well. Wonderful story!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Well, well, soldier...

This was very N-I-CE!

Yesh, I was waiting for somethin' like this to connect your previous fics, and boy, it sure delivers!

The conversation between Kan'u and Sei flowed really smoothly and I liked their teasing exchanges. LOL
And of course, the love. Oh, the girl love! *A* That was SO S-W-EET!
Sure, there was a bit of a panic moment there with Sei thinking of leaving, but Kan'u completely shot that thought down!
And then, the lovely fluff, WAFF and Lulz. X3 That was great! Especially the punch line at the end. LMAO I love endings like these! :D

Great work, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
World of Dragons Productions chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You know, it's funny that this story pops up now because I've been planning to record a video discussing the issue of gay rights in America, so listening Aisha (For some reason I don't feel like calling her Kan'u) go on about her... I think I'll call it attempts to figure out herself as a woman and a lover.

Of course this could be argued that Aisha's being turned lesbian or whatever, but as I see if she feels like this, then she's always had it in her to be like this.

But I'm not sure what else to say here. Can it said that Sei is a lot shyer than we perceived? Perhaps all these times that she'd teased Aisha was some clumsy attempt at hitting on her? It's always amazing to see how those that seem so capable and sure of themselves are actually the most vulnerable.

If we didn't see what became of these two before, this would make for some very interesting speculations. At any rate, I'd like to see what becomes of these two in the future.. Beyond their first time together Aisha saying 'It was horrible' just to get some laughes.

Anyway, I'll be waiting to see more

Peace
shanejayell chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

_

I really have nothing more wise to say. I am sitting here with a big goofy grin, having enjoyed this story immensely. Well done.
chaosrin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Whoa a serous moment...sometime I forget this anime don’t have those often...
And yeah to the whimsy and teasing Sei not goning to change since its part of her nature well Kan'u might adapt and hit back with a few of her own.
Pretty good detail on of Sei revealing herself and droplets of water from Chou'un's hair is HD animation one can easily imagine. And again nice link up to Wings of the Butterfly which i will get around to reviewing.