Reviews for But I Always Will
daniellemcfarlane chapter 1 . 4/28
So good!
ladybugsmomma chapter 7 . 2/26
I don't think their lives are lies really. I believe that as long as they're happy that their lives are true and complete. Great chapter!
?
whatanauthorsgottado chapter 7 . 1/29
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is so amazing! I can't wait to read more! I love your characterizations and oh my god, this entire fic is just so good. I can't even words. Well done!
Wow great update - waited 2 years for this - please finish this story! x
Rukureshia chapter 7 . 1/13
The characterization is amazing, your writing style is outstanding, and the plot is amazing. I'm so happy you decided to keep this story alive!
belle'sdarkangel chapter 7 . 1/11
Oh my goodness!AHHHH! THIS IS SOOO GOOD! I can't wait to see what clarice does next. If someone else finds out? :) Have a great day! I can't wait for more!
guitarlovingoddess chapter 7 . 1/10
Ahhh! I'm so glad you're back! And with an excellent addition, too! Thank you!
Hailey The Nerd chapter 7 . 1/10
You're back! You're back! You're back!
And this chapter was well worth the wait. I'm eagerly awaiting Hannibal's, and Clarice's next move!
Although I would like to say I would have liked some more of Clarice and Hannibal figuring out their relationship as well as some more young Michelle.
Overall it's a good chapter after a long wait.
FavaBeans chapter 7 . 1/9
I am so unbelievably happy that you decided to continue this story! I adore this fic, you nail the characters and it feels so true to cannon. Hannibal would be an incredibly hard character to write, but you do it so well! I hope now that you're back that I will be seeing another update soon. Thank you! You've made my day :)
Kyuubi123 chapter 7 . 1/9
I was wondering when she would find out and how she would react. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
Please update youve done a tremendous job with the characterization and timing the plot
belle'sdarkangel chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Hi, I was wondering if you gave up on this story? If you have, that's okay, I get it. But if you haven't I was wondering when you would update? I'm really looking forward to how you proceed if you choose to do so.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
This story is well loved, by both the readers and the writer, I hope. The characterization and interactions are done very well. It not Harris, but it certainly isn't bad. Of course, even if you want to play around with his characters, writing in your own style is just as important. You've made the story your own, even if the characters do not belong to you. I would like to hope that this story wil be seen to the end, although real life is certainly more important.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Is she going to quit the FBI, then? That seems so unlike Clarice of SotL, but almost expected of Clarice in Hannibal. While it hasn't quite been seven years, six is enough to recognize the FBI's flaws. Still, if she did, she would need to get a different job to provide for Michelle. Even if she quits, I can't imagine her as dependent of Lecter.