Reviews for But I Always Will
Please update youve done a tremendous job with the characterization and timing the plot
belle'sdarkangel chapter 5 . 3/16
Hi, I was wondering if you gave up on this story? If you have, that's okay, I get it. But if you haven't I was wondering when you would update? I'm really looking forward to how you proceed if you choose to do so.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
This story is well loved, by both the readers and the writer, I hope. The characterization and interactions are done very well. It not Harris, but it certainly isn't bad. Of course, even if you want to play around with his characters, writing in your own style is just as important. You've made the story your own, even if the characters do not belong to you. I would like to hope that this story wil be seen to the end, although real life is certainly more important.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Is she going to quit the FBI, then? That seems so unlike Clarice of SotL, but almost expected of Clarice in Hannibal. While it hasn't quite been seven years, six is enough to recognize the FBI's flaws. Still, if she did, she would need to get a different job to provide for Michelle. Even if she quits, I can't imagine her as dependent of Lecter.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Smug badtard. I suppose, by now, Ardelia has realized who Michelle's father is. She has had to look after her while Clarice went to handle "legal issues" in Baltimore. How did she react? Did she have any suspicion?

I suppose I am more curious about he reactions of others. Will Clarice's career suffer if they find out that the one who helped her advance is that child of her father? It is hard to imagine that people wouldn't use the chance to slander her. Still, she is not hailed with the same adulation as the brilliant Clarice who solved the Buffalo Bill case. She might have less to fear from jealous coworkers and prodeful bosses.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I have to wonder at that choice of name. Had she ever heard him whisper Mischa's name? I doubt he told Clarice much about his past in their short time together. Yet, she picked that name. The name so similar to that of Habnibal's dead sister.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Ahh, this old plot. At least he isn't a jailbird. for all public appearances, he's a slighltly eccentric, genius psychiatrist. He is a refined man, of good standing and taste. Most importantly, he is not a criminal. At least, that's what the public thinks. It should put a new twist onto this idea.

I had a thought, when the time gap was mentioned in the first goatee. However I dismissed it almost immediately. I thought, certainly neither of them would be so foolish. Yet, here it is.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I can see why this is so well reviewed. Your writing style, in itself, is pleasing to the eye. It does not drone on, but still managed to get in lovely descriptions and details. Wonderdul charcterization and understanding of characters and their interactions in the AU scenario, I think. Graham doesn't exist? What of the Chesapeake Ripper, if I might ask?
guitarlovingoddess chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE UPDATE. This story is too good to let it drop!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
Please update...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
Christ, this story gets my blood pressure up!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
Ohhhhh hannibal is such a smug bastard! I still cant help but love his character!
AHAUS4 chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
A wonderful start.

It was so interesting.

It is so sad that you were unable to continue this tale.

I hope this note finds you well,
Joseph
AHAUS4 chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
I am hooked.
Excellent idea.
belle'sdarkangel chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
i really like this story. this chapter was wonderful. please update soon. thanks.