Reviews for Atlantis
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Rock and roll!
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was awesome how Sam the dog reminded her of Sam Malone.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
I'm glad Sam was there to defend her against the onslaught. They're awesome as a united front.
melinda08 chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
so exciting! keep going please, I really need to know what happens next!
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy! So happy! You brought her around beautifully. That line about Sam loving her for what she was (and despite it) was dead on. "I don't care what Keats says. I care what you say." Perfect. Sam's wisdom is wonderful, as were the humorous touches. Excellent, just excellent!
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I love your analysis of their relationship and Diane's realizations. She's breaking my heart. The kid thing and the passage of time... *sob* Her mind is lethal when she turns it on herself. Yes, Diane, you need him! I also enjoyed your updates on the gang. More soon, please.
melinda08 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
interesting turn of events! Looking forward to seeing how things play out from here!
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Ooooohhhhh... so so good. Poor Norm in the middle of all this. Sam's anger is powerful, especially next to Diane's guilt. I'm going to need another update soon (I'm greedy)! He still loves her.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
What a great build. I love Diane's inner struggle to finally get right with herself. I cannot wait 'til she talks to Sam. The dinosaur line made me laugh!
melinda08 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Oh I like where this is heading! Keep up the good work, and update soon! :)
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Ha! I knew that would be interesting (and almost tragic). Frasier must be especially amused considering how her relationship with Kevin almost mirrors that of his with Diane. Oh, I want to see Sam and Diane hash this mess out- so much to be said. Keep it coming, please!
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Oooh, this is gonna get interesting! I like how you're setting up the contrasts between Sam and Kevin, and forcing Diane to realize that her "ideal" may not be her ideal. More soon, please!