Reviews for High School Mermaid
Snow175 chapter 6 . 3/7
Update please!
Digidestined10 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Is this the end?! Is it possible to update?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Poop chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
You suck like crap
Alexia chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Plzzzz update I love it! It was awesome
naku12 chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
love this story! can u update?
kit-kat74 chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Please update
WinterSnowflakeShaylena14 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I have GOT to start finishing the story before reviewing...THIS THING ISN'T GOOD,IT'S GREAT
WinterSnowflakeShaylena14 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Umm,please stop putting 'I mean' or 'I something',it's a POV put 'Ariel's POV' if it not,please don't put I unless she's speaking or thinking
Examples
? POV
I didn't want to talk to her,she's annoying. I mean,who could deal with someone like that!
Normal
'Really? I thought so...' She thought
_
Besides that,this story is really good
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Moooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee
snowiewolf chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Please post an ending to this story
Emma chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
okay, again loving the story i think its coming along really nicely, i did love the family the family connection, however, the dads deal is just plain unrealistic and there were so many spelling mistakes i wasn't even funny.
Emma chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Okay, the story is developing nicely here, but again with the strange in and out of 1st and third person. Also during the opening of Vanessa's bit you call her Jessica, this was a tiny bit confusing. Lastly you also do that strange new instead of knew thing. But other than that the story is really good, and i give the same advice as previous.
Emma chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great i idea for a story, i love the integration of the character names as chat names. However there were also a lot of flaws. The story seems quite rushed and could have been built up significantly. At one point you said new instead of knew and there seems to be this strange blurring from 1st to third person. I recommend going through the story and reading it out loud. Then perhaps drawing it out into several chapters.
Anyway i definitely think that you have a great building block, and all you need to do now is extend upon it :) Best of luck.
IceSk8er19 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
awesome :) so cleverly written! :) can't wait for the next update x