Reviews for Fries and Malts
Nosferatu's Cigarette Binge chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
"Diane," he murmured to himself, even though his tape recorder was on the dresser in his room, "I've just been in the most interesting situation." - Very funny. It seems talking to Diane has become somewhat of a compulsion for dear old Coop. XD
You did a great job with this. I had a blast imagining it all. Their exchanges were spot on. And I love how Audrey woke to hear Dale in the shower, (her heart must have felt like it would burst from her chest!), Coop's little bed on the floor, and the description of her thinking of him as she unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it on.
Thank you for posting this great story.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Tense but fun. Good job.
dizzyizzy123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I will leave you a note: this was great to read, now in my favorites.
PinkGloom chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Totally loved this story! I love the fact that Cooper is a gentleman but sometimes I wish he wasn't!
Miss Raye chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I wish Cooper had given in on the show and in this fic... sigh... too bad... wonderful little story
Catherine Pugh chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awww. Dale is so Lawful Good. I like this...well done, well-written characters.
momo-mv chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Fantastic characterization! Love them...
J.I. Fevang chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I loved this so much :D There's so little Audrey\Dale FanFiction out there so this was a real treat. One of the best "Twin Peaks" fics I've read. I particularly liked Cooper's talk with "Diane" when he left to get the malts and fries, really seemed like something he'd do. Your Dale Cooper characterization was also very good (be proud - he's a tricky one to do right!). Anyway, I enjoyed it very much and I really hope you'll write more Audrey\Dale FanFiction ASAP :)
Emma Rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Adorable! I love your re-writing of this cute scene. I so wish those two had gotten together.