Reviews for Just a Girl and a Guy in a Bar
Danielle chapter 35 . 1/14
u r an awesome writer i cried my eyes out for this chapter an d d last two.. pls keep writing hope to see more of it...

PS:I CRIED EVEN MORE THAN WHAT I DID FOR MARK AND LEXIE.. LIVE UUUUU...:*******
Guest chapter 35 . 9/28/2013
Omggggg... I literally cried like a baby :(( how everyone died... So FRICKIN sad.
Tis chapter almost killed me. If I would be Zola, i wouldnt read this... I would become depressed.
georginiuxa chapter 37 . 9/24/2013
really nice chapteer!
AddieBlake chapter 37 . 9/23/2013
Lovely story! Thank you!
CileSuns92 chapter 37 . 9/23/2013
Aw, this was the sweetest conclusion! So sad to see this go, though!

Thank you for posting!
justices chapter 37 . 9/23/2013
Crying.. again. Thank you.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/22/2013
Tears. Tears. Ohmygosh so sad so good I'm bawling. I haven't cried like this in awhile. So good. Thank you so so so much for such an amazing story.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 36 . 9/20/2013
Lovely! I'm so happy Iz is here.
Juni chapter 36 . 9/19/2013
Yeah Zola is going to be a doctor just like all her family!
CileSuns92 chapter 36 . 9/18/2013
I guess this is the silver lining. It was horrible that they had to die, but Zola was able to take the good out of this, turn her life around. I'm glad you gave her that. I also hope Alex gets his happy ending, after all he has been through. He deserves happiness, after being the caregiver of Zola for so long.

Epilogue next? I can't believe it's over...
georginiuxa chapter 36 . 9/18/2013
nice chapter!
speakcarol chapter 35 . 9/11/2013
Why do you keep making me cry like a baby? I loved the chapter and what Richard said.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/11/2013
just got back from vacation... this is so heart breaking i can't even...please finish this on a some what happy note! this is my fave GA fanfiction!
Jayde1997 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Excellent story, it brought tears to my eyes. I will be telling others to read this
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 35 . 9/7/2013
There was never a doubt that she'd chose Ryan cause they didn't have that much interaction