Reviews for Just a Girl and a Guy in a Bar
This story is amazing, but there are many tears involved!
ren-say chapter 37 . 3/14
A roller coaster ride of emotions.
It's a sad sad story. Happy that you thought about Alex and brought back Izzie (or hope for her to be back with him). But Callie though.
Don't knoe though if Alex give Zola her mum's dairy was a good idea though. Although there wouldn't have been any story if he didn't. but looks like it did damage pretty Zo.
A beautiful story.
Heartbreaking farewell though!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/27/2016
So it's been about 3 years since the story was finished, but I just found this. I'm pretty sure I went through a whole box of tissues and cried like a baby. The whole time I was wondering why I was reading this, but then I was wondering how I had only just found this story. And the truth is, I'd read it all over again. Even if I did cry a whole lot. I hate it that Meredith and Derek died, but this story was well written. I could see these things happening on the show.
Lexia4 chapter 37 . 6/22/2014
This story is amazing and heartbreaking. Good job. :)
Danielle chapter 35 . 1/14/2014
u r an awesome writer i cried my eyes out for this chapter an d d last two.. pls keep writing hope to see more of it...

PS:I CRIED EVEN MORE THAN WHAT I DID FOR MARK AND LEXIE.. LIVE UUUUU...:*******
Guest chapter 35 . 9/28/2013
Omggggg... I literally cried like a baby :(( how everyone died... So FRICKIN sad.
Tis chapter almost killed me. If I would be Zola, i wouldnt read this... I would become depressed.
georginiuxa chapter 37 . 9/24/2013
really nice chapteer!
AddieBlake chapter 37 . 9/23/2013
Lovely story! Thank you!
CileSuns92 chapter 37 . 9/23/2013
Aw, this was the sweetest conclusion! So sad to see this go, though!

Thank you for posting!
justices chapter 37 . 9/23/2013
Crying.. again. Thank you.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/22/2013
Tears. Tears. Ohmygosh so sad so good I'm bawling. I haven't cried like this in awhile. So good. Thank you so so so much for such an amazing story.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 36 . 9/20/2013
Lovely! I'm so happy Iz is here.
Juni chapter 36 . 9/19/2013
Yeah Zola is going to be a doctor just like all her family!
CileSuns92 chapter 36 . 9/18/2013
I guess this is the silver lining. It was horrible that they had to die, but Zola was able to take the good out of this, turn her life around. I'm glad you gave her that. I also hope Alex gets his happy ending, after all he has been through. He deserves happiness, after being the caregiver of Zola for so long.

Epilogue next? I can't believe it's over...
georginiuxa chapter 36 . 9/18/2013