Reviews for Odds and Chances
ThePenWieldingRose chapter 1 . 7/3
You did an amazing job! I wish that this was an actual video, this would be gorgeous! Barbara is a spitfire female with charm and John's interactions with her are utterly adorable! I just loved Jim Gordon's reactions to their 'I'm Batman' challenge, it killed me! You did phenomenal and I loved it.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I only just watched TDKR (I know, shame on me) and strongly believe John would carry on as Batman. I also believe we will never see it happen especially since Ben Afflec is the new one. Which is a shame because Joseph is incredibly talented aside from being amazingly handsome.

Sorry, I'm not leaving a very good review am I? Any who, this was such a fun read which I would love to see happen and I agree, Emma would be great for the part. I'm sure the chemistry between her and Joseph would light up the screen.

I did it again. Sorry.

This was great and I can't put into words how much I truly enjoyed it. Great job!
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
While I liked their banter, Blake's initial perception of Barbara seemed a little Mary Sue ish. Nothing else is described in detail, just the tone setting the mood and scenery, yet Babs gets her hair, eyes, outfit and shoes in painstaking detail. And unfortunately, while all that about her martial art training and schooling may be true to canon, it only adds to the feeling the Robin Blake just met his Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

A cute one-off, a lighter, more childlike tone to the Nolanverse's grittiness. It's not for everyone, but it's a romcom well done.

Also-I so wanted to see Gordon give Blake a look of paternal consternation after that near-kiss! Sequel?
ZachZ chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I agree- Emma would be the perfect Barbara. This was a good story- thanks!
unmysterious chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I loved it! I really wish you had more Blake/Babs...this was great :)
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
It was cute! I liked it! And yeah I could totally imagine her as Stone! :)
Joaquim chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
nice. can u do more?
TyriaT chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh this was precious! I didn't even think about the fact that "Robin" and "Oracle" dated, and the fact that you put them in this universe was unexpected. Absolutely LOVED the banter when she was helping him with the proper "voice". Excellent job!
brucy chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This shot's really nice. They're cute and Emma's perfect as Barbara. I'd like to read more about them. Thanks for writing!
shalalal chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Yes! Finally! I had the same idea! I came home the night I watched the movie & I wrote down the summary for a Babs/Blake story! Nice! I love this! You've got to continue! Pleeeaaaaassssse! Pretty please with Alfred's cookies on top!
Love it!
xtaintedlove chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I hope you write a full story! This was adorable!
urmessismine chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great oneshot !
SiriusAllPunked chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I totally saw Emma throughout this. Her voice, her mannerisms. I really wish that it wasn't a one shot. I'd totally like to see more.
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Finally! I've been searching for one of these stories that would be well written and am so glad to have finally found one. Please keep it up (and a quick visit from bruce/selina would be really fun too, even if its just a cryptic email or two)