Reviews for Who Wants to Live Forever
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Very sentimental. Worth 4.5 hankies out of 5 for tears. I'd like to think a that an immortal Spencer Reid would be more resilient, but your interpretation is valid. Thanks for sharing.
cmsue chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This was so perfect. Very very few stories make me cry this one did thank you
Patricia16 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I loved itt
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh this was beautiful... I have tears rolling down my face!

Hugs

Hissy x
Naz chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You have completely shattered my heart.
EvaP chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I hardly ever get emotional over a story, but you have me crying here. A beautiful story, beautifully told.
Thank you!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I had missed this story at first becoz I didn't read the summary. (-")

Well, I'm not a fan of Highlander, so everything about their story is new to me. But the story of Spencer Reid and Aaron Hotchner is still remain in my memory, and I'm glad you did the sequel. Finally Spencer could join the one he loved, and didn't have to be alone, in pain of loss, he could rest in peace at last.
emo.assassin.pandas chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
my emotions! T_T seriously bawling why do i whump myself like this? i loved it anyway.
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Written with such pathos - cried loads.
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh. My. God. That was so hauntingly beautiful. I'm crying now. That was such an impressive way to combine CM and Highlander. Amazingly well done.
chana2000 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow,a sad story, but told so beautifully, great job.
SR-addict chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
God, you had me bawling my eyes out with this one. I had to go to the bathroom twice to compose myself while reading the story. Heartbreaking and beautiful.
clt chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Beautiful. Nothing else need be said.
santeelah chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
OMG! I'm weeping! This is so well written. And the crossover of (my former and current) fandoms was perfect. That Reid would research Mac and seek him out was spot on. Loved that Reid and Methos were friends. Macs rage at the mention of Ritchie...wonderful. I could go on and on and on. Most of all, the Hotch/Reid devotion was just as lovely as you have spoiled me to expect in your work. Thanks for the good cathartic cry on this Monday. (I mean that in a good way.)
Artemis Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Omg, I'm in tears. I imagined all of it. I love Highlander, btw. One of my favorite shows. Thanks!