Reviews for But a Memory Revisited
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/19
Amazing job. I love your writing style. Like a lot. (:
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/8
That. Was. Amazing. (Can I be your sidekick, pleeeeeeeeeze? *does the puppy dog eyes*)
Oh, by the way. My fanfic is posted under AnotherBook's account (she was kind enough to offer to share) and I write for Star Wars, Captain America and Avengers. Can you please check it out? I'd love to hear from you, please tell me what you think... _
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was terrifyingly good. My emotions bleed for Steve in this one and I think you did a fantastic job with it.
mariah.leey chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I left the comment below and literally made an account for this fic if you ever wanted to talk about Steve feelings! This site is not about sharing emails in reviews, apparently...
Erin chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
What on earth with this website! I'm not sure how to give my email address properly - um, it's mariah dot leey gmail dot com? Will that work?
Erin chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I LOVE THIS FIC. I have a lot of Steve feelings, and this hits every single one of them. I'm bummed about how MCU hasn't addressed this sort of thing, and you wrote it beautifully. Seriously. I can see myself reading this over and over.

Two concrits:

1) Steve takes the plane down in 1945, not 1943.

2) Also, I was confused when Tony berated Steve about being able to catch Steve if he were to jump off the plane - before the plane went down, Tony had said "I'm going as fast as I can, but I don't know if I'm going to make it." So I'm not sure why Tony confidently tells Steve "when I tell you to jump it's not like I'm not going to catch you" after Tony pulls Steve out of the water...because the previous dialogue says that Tony thinks he's not going to make it? So I'm confused about the wording.

Anyway, I loved this fic, and my email is if you want to talk about it :) I always would want to.
Aerielle chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
That was awesome as a peron who suffers from anxiety attacks, I must say that to me at least you were spot on.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Awwww. Cute
Elaine Weasley chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
wow. so i just watched the winter soldier, and was in the mood for more hurt steve. this delivered nicely.
The Winters Child chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Amazing story! I loved the whole fluff moments!
technicolourdream chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
LOVE this! Would also not complain if you fleshed out the last scene a bit. ;) THANK you for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
nice fanfiction. It makes you want to keep reading. you had really good details. You made the situation real and displayed what you thought Steve would be feeling at the time very well. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I really liked this look at Steve's PTSD, and it was a great idea, making him go through a similar experience to trigger the old fears. You got all the characters spot on, and it was great!
Redflower16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I am addicted to Steve/Tony fluff. Thank you for the fix.
It's so emotional it gets me all funny inside!
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
A great story! I absolutely adored it when Thor gave Steve his cape. Good job.