Reviews for But a Memory Revisited
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 6/18
This was painfully uncomfortable to read. I say that because it was so well-written, of course! Poor Steve.
jj chapter 1 . 2/1
lov it
Loved the story!
Olivia52 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I cannot tell you how often I have read this story and I love it more each and every time!
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
It's all right. I absolutely love fluff! Thank you so much for writing this beautiful little gem~.
MileyL chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Will you please stop swearing! You do realize that when you put swearing in a story it ruins the story! I couldn't even understand what this story was about because I was too busy trying to block out all the horrible language you put here. Please stop swearing. thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
please please stop swearing! There are people on this site who are Christians and that is very offensive and is also irritating to find a bad word in each sentence. it's hard to even enjoy this story. I only got some of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
m
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Oh my gosh so many emotions in this story! And poor Steve! I love how Tony and Thor immediately take care of him though :)
aquitaineq chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
squeee! I love the interactions in this story.
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Two things:

The first is a random thought. Did you know Steve's hippocampus (or memory box) was also enhanced? That means any flashbacks or nightmares he has of the past are much more accurate than that of a normal Hunan being.

The second one is that I'd start spitting and coughing if Tony was kissing me, too.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Loved!
Pericula Ludus chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
That was lovely! I do love me an unreliable narrator, so a pretty-out-of-it Steve was amazing. Oh and the bromance is strong with these two. I particularly enjoyed Steve flitting back and forth between 1943 and the present in his thoughts.
starr1095 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I have read (almost) all of your Avenger's fan fiction, and all of them have been fantastic! Poor Steve or Tony in your fics though! Man, you put them through a beating! But they are so good! I love them so much!
Keep writing please! These are so fantastic!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/19/2015