Reviews for But a Memory Revisited
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
please please stop swearing! There are people on this site who are Christians and that is very offensive and is also irritating to find a bad word in each sentence. it's hard to even enjoy this story. I only got some of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
m
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Oh my gosh so many emotions in this story! And poor Steve! I love how Tony and Thor immediately take care of him though :)
aquitaineq chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
squeee! I love the interactions in this story.
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Two things:

The first is a random thought. Did you know Steve's hippocampus (or memory box) was also enhanced? That means any flashbacks or nightmares he has of the past are much more accurate than that of a normal Hunan being.

The second one is that I'd start spitting and coughing if Tony was kissing me, too.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Loved!
Pericula Ludus chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
That was lovely! I do love me an unreliable narrator, so a pretty-out-of-it Steve was amazing. Oh and the bromance is strong with these two. I particularly enjoyed Steve flitting back and forth between 1943 and the present in his thoughts.
starr1095 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I have read (almost) all of your Avenger's fan fiction, and all of them have been fantastic! Poor Steve or Tony in your fics though! Man, you put them through a beating! But they are so good! I love them so much!
Keep writing please! These are so fantastic!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
thanks for sharing! :)
Katz4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This was fantastic! No really, I love fluff like this and I think you do it spectacularly well.
Ecri chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
This was wonderful. Love it. Steve and Tony and Thor...what a great little dynamic you had going in this one! The mention of Clint trying to stab them in their sleep...is there a story that goes with that line?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
this was beautiful. you are the god of fanfiction
Arhie chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
The whole story is fantastic, but your Thor is the standout. I have rarely seen him written so well.
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Oh, my poor Steve! I love Stony feels!
KDean9 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
whoa absolutely loved this story! so much fluff ! Thanks for the story and great job!
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »