Reviews for But a Memory Revisited
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I really liked this look at Steve's PTSD, and it was a great idea, making him go through a similar experience to trigger the old fears. You got all the characters spot on, and it was great!
Redflower16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I am addicted to Steve/Tony fluff. Thank you for the fix.
It's so emotional it gets me all funny inside!
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
A great story! I absolutely adored it when Thor gave Steve his cape. Good job.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Many emotions, yes. Very intense, much feelings. Nice.

O.o In what universe is Thor used to working alone? Does MCU Thor do *anything* alone, ever? To the best of my knowledge he has done everything with an entourage generally ranging from just 'Loki' to 'Sif, Loki, and the Warriors Three' for pretty much ever. A team of six is his natural state. His first order of business when embarking on a project is to establish who is going to do it with him.

He's into one-on-one fights and is very much the 'main character' in his own eyes, possibly even more so than Tony because for Tony it's a defense mechanism and for Thor it is simple fact, but I don't think he could even cope with being 'alone.' Luckily for him he has the looks, confidence, and charisma to make friends fairly easily if he needs to.
Amy chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Yikes, flashbacks are a pain! And Steve coughing blood-scary!
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
The army shot a plane carrying a bomb flown by Steve over the water (the cold water might I add) out of the sky. Have they no brains? But I liked the story, and I can totally see Thor giving up his cloak to use as a blankie. Just to make sure I got this right, was Clint attacked by a leprechaun of some sort at the start?
Delete This Account Please 111 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
awwwwww how sweet :)) Tony saving Steve stories are actually pretty awesome, I had no idea!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Really nice. This was really intense, seeing poor Steve freak out like that because it was the exact same thing he had done so long ago and he was drowning and then coughing up blood and it was not good, not good at all.
fatuous chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
too cute and too perfect and too– ugh
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Yeah... I'm glad Tony there for Stever... with Thor too... :'D
Seulement Alors chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Man...I'm glad I found an author who writes unfortunate Steve stories.
He's always the strong one; I love it when he's not. Thank you for
all the awesome work that you put into the writing.
youwannabekate chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Emotionally constipated...brilliant. Absolute, unqualified /genius/!
whenithitsthefan chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great story :D Don't usually read one shots but this one is great!
firecracker189 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love fluff! Especially Tony/Steve friend fluff:) And also h/c. You read that Chris interview where he talks about Cap not being a worthy Avenger since he takes the stairs and can't fly didn't you? :)
slumberingscribe chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Loved the part with Clint and the 'leprechaun.'
Nice work.