Reviews for But a Memory Revisited
v chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love shameless fluff right down to my toenynails! Fantastic job. Warm and fluffy. Love it!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Liked this.
Chades chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I l-l-love you! Your oneshots rank pretty high on my list of "awesome stuff" and this is no different. Another favorite for sure. (I really need to kick out some older stories, otherwise I won't make heads or tails of it in a few 's growing..it's aliiive..okay,sorry for that.)
Sweet Anonymity chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aw, poor Steve! I love Thor giving him his cape. :3 And also, Tony instantly GETTING why Steve's so scared , and being so quick to comfort him. *melty*

I'm anticipating this filled-with-plot-and-stuff story. :D I like that guy what rhymes with flint. And emotions. Emotions are good.
PartyInTheBackBuisnessUpFront chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
OMG I loved this! just everything about it, beginning,middle,end I just loved every second of it! Awesome job :)
emJeanie chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
awwwwww, poor Steve. Such a great story, amazingly written and really emotional.
Black Rook chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Liked this a lot:).
BTW, it seems that I have an AO3 invite lying around, do you want it?:) I'm selfish, I prefer to read all good stories in one place:).
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
An another awesome fic, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you!
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I fucking love you. So much. There's feels and Steve angst and feels and, and,...and FEELS! You freakin' rock my friend!
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
amazing, You write these guys so well...
Dairi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Eeee, a few more days! Ah, I am sure it will be well worth the wait though; Loved this story!

Shameless fluff can be awesome. Totally awesome.
WaffleNinja chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Uh... This was awesome. And amazing. And a lot of other positive adjectives. Seriously, seriously good stuff. The flashback was tragic, touching, and perfectly worded. It didn't feel rushed or forced at all. Thanks!
TheSwanWriter chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Shameless fluff is always nice. :D
For a minute there I thought you were actually going to kill Steve. xP But I knew you wouldn't do that. Would you?
Plushiepaw chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I really love all your stories. They all have the one thing that I have been searching for in the avengers fanfics... Steve angst, Stever!whump, etc whatever you want to call it. I love the way you write it, it just shows Steve so vulnerable and you also add in some kind of comforting fluff in at least some of your ffs I just can't describe why I like it over other Steve angst stories in fact your one-shots and BattleCryBlue's Trainwreck Hearts are my all time favorite ffs in the Avengers fandom. Looking forward to the rest of the Steve angst-shots you have in store, can't wait

(also I really like it when you involve Tony, why? Because although it is platonic in your ffs my little shipper heart can't help but see tonyxsteve... sorry i can't help it)
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was a seriously good story. I'm surprised there aren't more like this. great work
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »