Reviews for But a Memory Revisited
The Miss America chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
amazing! i loved it!
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Your glorious story is well worth the wait if it's half as good as your one shots! Have I told you how much I love you? Thank you so much for the shameless fluff-I live for it! And you're baking brownies, eh? I baked a Texas chocolate sheet cake today - you must try! The longer your angst-filled 'real' story, the better! Fill it up with lots of hurt/angsty Steve & then make sure to cover him with a lot of love & comfort *sigh*. Get to writing, young lady so we don't have to wait to much longer!
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Great story. The way you wrote Steve dealing with this event was very believable and sufficiently heart-crushing. And I liked the almost stream of consciousness way you wrote the crash scene with Steve repeating that it wasn't 1943 and all that. I enjoyed it.
userdoesnotwishtobediscovered chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So fluffy. Love it! More more more more more!
Jo-Bar chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I think there a should be a setting on FF that will make every piece you write automatically go into my favorites. This is perfect. Everything about it is completely perfect. The emotions, reactions, everything is perfect. Have I mentioned this is perfect? ASDFGHJKL. :) Fantastic job!
The Musician's Quill chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This... is... AMAZING! Thank you SO MUCH! I *LOVE* PTSD!Steve! The HURT! And the COMFORT! UNF! (wow that's a lot of caps...)
quicksiluers chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
YOU. I can't even... I feel like I say this every time but I LOVE YOUR STORIES. I loved this, it was so well written and it makes me want to get my butt in gear and finish my story. and yesss I want to see this multi-chapter story, I shall wait :) Great story!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7