Reviews for Birthday Gone Wrong
SesoFan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Sweet. Like the sister. Why is Bis able to run into the palace? Wouldn't the guards kill him for trespasing? Do another one, but include Seso. He is to Shiek what Bis is to Dastan. Good writer.
Jorge chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
birthdays in this household just never go right, do they? kidnapped and beaten up. forgotten and runaway. d should just maybe consider not celebrating. safer for his health.
a one shot of one of k and g's disastrous shared b-days could be funny. since k is clairvoyant, why didn't s ask her where to find d?
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Well, you were definitely inspired when you wrote this, BADAZZtoldya. From the sounds of it, Dastan hasn't been with the royal family very long here. How does Kaynaz know where to find her little brother? The clairvoyance kicking in, maybe?

I'd love more of these one shots with the four royal children, little snapshots of their adventures. Probably Dastan getting them into some danger and Kaynaz getting them all out of it again. Sigh. Cute image.

Ah, well. I hope the inspiration continues for Twins of Persia. I'll still be watching for you. Cheers!
lkj.05 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Fantastic story! I would've reviewed sooner, but my internet has been down for a few days.
Thanks so much for taking up the challenge, Badazztoldya! Your story was even better than I hope it would be. Poor Dastan. Thinking no one, even Kaynaz, cared enough to remember his birthday. Then his frantic father and siblings trying to hunt him down.
Adding Sheik Amar was brilliant. He knew Dastan's family would come looking for him, but he's too much of a softie to let a little boy die in the desert. He kept Dastan safe until someone came to collect him. How did the king know the twins found Dastan and brought him home? Wasn't he off searching another part of the desert?
Anyway, I loved this story. It's a keeper! Hope you're able to continue the other one, 'cause you've got me hooked.