Reviews for Wizards at Hogwarts
dutchgirl23 chapter 22 . 3/26
I've been reading the whole story in once, and I must tell you that it's really good. I've seen a couple grammar mistakes or so, but that didn't bother me. You are an amazing writer, and should write a sequel actually. It was a great ending btw, and I loved your version of Harry/Alex. Through the story, it shocked me that Ginny would even use the Crucio curse.. And that she acted like such a bitch, but in the end she was nice. Also well done on background stories! You really put it all well together, and for Draco's story.. when he stood up for Alex to his father, that was a 'awe' moment. It's sad that he went through all that, but I liked that he showed his 'good' side. For Justin and Alex, they were seriously like after 'wizards of waverly place the movie'. They trusted each other more than anything, but I have to tell you.. from the beginning I was starting to miss Alex' attitude. But in the end it was growing back, and I'm glad it did. I still don't get if their dead father is and OC? Or was he an character in Jk. Rowling's novels? I tend to find stories where Justin and Alex aren't Jerry and Teresa's kids pretty sad, considering Max Always ends up only child. But for this story, you actually still let Alex and Justin see that they are their parents...Not ending up hating them or something. So, I really enjoyed reading this! Thankyou, literally.
Love,
Lisa

PS: I really hope you'll write a sequel to this story :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/2/2015
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/12/2015
U promise no alex/malfoy c
uh.etc chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
You sorta spelled weasley wrong
liliana chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Yo quiero a harry y alex hacen bonita pareja
liliana chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
No yo quiero que sea alex y harry pareja son bonita pareja a lo mejor que justin con cho y hermionie con ron
Renesmee's Theory chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Really good story lol I liked how you through a bombshell cliffy at the end when you said The kids were adopted lol real funny. XD
P.S Tamy
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
This is a good story; but I don't like how you're making Alex weak. We all know she's stronger then this and could easily fight Ginny back. I'm not downing on this story, but it would be a whole lot better if you didn't make her a wimpy :(
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
yes yes YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
dillydill11 chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
THIS IS AMAZING!
this is a great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
nice
TropicalTwistxx chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
You are an amazing author!
SakuraKoi chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Yay so good please update soon