Reviews for Drag Me Away
Silvery chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
As if Dobey [or any other police captain, for that matter] would deny a detective's partner from making his own indentification of his partner's body!
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Loved the story though gotta admit I would have loved longer hurt/comfort scenes. It seemed Starsky's injuries should have been worse than they were and there wasn't nearly enough time and details showing Hutch taking care of him. What you did write was fantastic, I just wanted a little more. Could have even been a 2 chaper fic with more details. One last suggestion: There was no heads up when the scene changed from Hutch's activities to Starsky's so it wld be nice if you even added some symbols or something to signal us to the scene change. Exaple; */*/*/* is what some writers do. Or even a subtitle/heading in between scene changes - such as; ... Bay City Police Station - Dobey's Office ... and ... Back To Starsky's Trek On The Mountainside. Just suggestions - I hope you don't mind and that you know I still loved the story!
Kerrys2Boys chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
It seems that we are on the same wavelength when it comes to these two beautiful men! Thanks so much for your stories.
Sally Ferrell chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Excellent, just excellent job! You did great with their connection and Hutch knowing Starsk wasn't gone.
Rescue45 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I loved this story. I liked how Hutch never gave up hope. Great story keep it up.