Reviews for Hide and Seek
Quorinne chapter 19 . 4/29
Cute.
Thespurgin chapter 18 . 1/14
Question as an afterthought to my comment from chapter 19.

Were you planning on having Naruto's snorunt be male or female? Honestly. I think the female route would be the better option, but I don't know how you feel about it.

What are your thoughts?
Thespurgin chapter 19 . 1/14
that... was actually brilliant. I'll be watching this one.
pikachucat chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
So... Froslass, or (Mega) Glalie? It's been more than a year since you last updated this, and we've been waiting for an update. I won't complain that much really, but please continue!
IrunaLyoko chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
UPDATE! More
Nova Bucker chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
So, I'm curious, Froslass or Glalie? I'm totally excited for what's going to happen next, though to be honest I'm REALLLY wondering what Hinata's 'Mon in gonna be... That and the discovery of all the kinds of pkmn berries, b/c as of Gen6 there are what? Almost 40 or something like that now? Anyhoo, love your story and writing style, and I eagerly await the next chapter, so I wish you good luck with life and future writing endeavors! Ciao! :)
Nilamalin chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
33333 Please update soon!:-)
Nilamalin chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
33333 Please update soon!:-)
Gasel chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
:( where is new chapter?:(
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
It's sad that your inspiration deserted you, but hopefully it comes back, because this is amazing! It's alright if you don't stick completely to canon-it's fanfiction, after all-but you've also been really original about blending two worlds, and in a way that sort of even makes sense.
Yukimori of the Cherokee chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Awesome! Please continue!
Jostanos chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Darkingfire, your story,as a whole, is awsome! I enjoyed reading all 19 chapters, and I am looking forward to chapter 20 and beyond.

I wonder if Sasuke may find an egg of his own? Or did Snorunt find one for him?
Hmm...that is somrething to think about especially when Sasuke is helping Naruto and Snorunt find more poke- eggs.
Forster chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
It's almost been a year and I STILL haven't read anything new yet!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
A rather nice story. I hope that you can update this soon.
By the way, how will Generation VI affect your story?