Reviews for Never Leave
1bluesapphire chapter 12 . 1/19
Please update soon, I think this is great!
Just-A-Fangirl chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. I don't even know how I stumbled upon your story because I didn't even watch this movie! But I've been on the ride multiple times so it's the same thing, right? ;) Anyways, this whole fanfic just amazes me and I can't even begin to describe how awesome this is. I really love the thought of Dewey and Keira together and I'm having major feels thanks to you! ;) I'm wondering when Jenny'll show up again in this story...Hmm. Well I can't just be left on the cliffhanger that is the end of this chapter so please update soon! :)
Hocuspocuswitch chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Please please continue this is such an amazing story please :)
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Please update as soon as you can I can't wait to read more of thi amazing story
labratgwenpiper chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Please finish it it is really good
labratgwenpiper chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I'm loving the whole thing so far
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Sorry I have not reviewed in a while, quite honestly I swear I reviewed back in April, though knowing that their were computer glitches with school in all, who knows what could have happened...
I enjoyed your shout out in the last chapter for my birthday, it was greatly appreciated, I did have a great time. Though I have yet to truly go out to a bar and get "drunk" like a lot of people around me say I should go do, I have medical reasons for watching my intake and being cautious around alcohol, afterall I was originally not thought to be able to have alcohol since I have been heavily medicated for allergies and other things since my young childhood, and next to me is one of my BFF's who actually was thought to beable to have alcohol turns out it's poisonous to her, like we switched bodies or something. LOL weird, but I still am on edge about and mature with how I should handle it, I wouldn't want another epidemic of pancreatitis occurring (oddly onset in high school by magnesium which is in the human body, and go figure turns out I'm most likely allergic, can't have bottom feeder fish ha, though before this theory was proven the hospitial never believed I hadn't ever drank underage (well I won't lie, I did years after my last pankriatits, though it was an experiment on my part last I got really sick a doctor gave me something that I realized was nearly pure alcohol... long story) ]) Anyways unlike "plenty, but not "most"" young adults that I have come across, I have not gone out and had one of those crazy drinking nights, my friends have, not since I was twenty one, but I did go to parties my freshy and sophomore year of college, usually I made sure one of us was sober thusly being me the "get away car" no jocking, I just was responsible and could have fun without drinking and being the designated driver I care for my friends afterall... Besides that life has been great, though things have come up and I feel that it's time I leave my job for something else, however my job nearly four months ago caused a stressed fracture, which brought out more pain even when the fracture healed, turns out I have a Thoracic nerve syndrome, which I guess was caught early and would have formed such earlier either throught he dangerous sports I played in highschool or a few stupid accidents on my part from childhood. Either way I'm stuck with limited capabilities, and my therapy is good but my healing time is repulsively slow, an is bellow what the average person with this condition heals with. So I kinda got a stressful hectic life, though I guess you could say no more then normal LOL ;)... But life has its positives, less work and with the issues at the place making me want to leave though I don't think many people will higher a momentarily "cripple" who won't beable to do things to much repitivily that are heavy duty or hold something for a while I'll find something. The brighter note making my life a blast, is two more people my cousin whose like a brother to me with me having zero siblings, and one of my best friends got engaged (I mean separate engagements, best of all on my friends, her fiancé was an old high school aquantance, I run into him a lot, and after a long time ran into them going to see Decipicable Me, we all sat together and they told me they had plans to get married, and technically were engaged my friend stuborn as she is would not say yes till he truly proposed. Fun thing was running into him days latter, he explained it all to me, and included me in the details, one of which meant keeping her distracted the week before her weekened camping trip where he had found the most gorgeous place to propose. Now it seems through texts and future plans, I'll be helping her out with details for the wedding, though theres a few years before the date they have decided to set, to have most things finalized, so it's all going with a flow for the moment... So those have to be my highlights in the last few months...
I do apologize for taking so long in explaining this, it's just so long since I've seen you post anything and I had to tell you thanks, since I could not find if I had already done so, and that basicly followed with the details since I have turned twenty-one...
I have to tell you I love your story, it's great, I love the detail you put into Anna's frustrations with Buzzy, the jerk! ;)
Great job, I really enjoyed reading this again, it's been a while but I loved it, again I really apologize if my thanks never did send I really meant to send you a thank you... Guess whatever happened after typing it, forced the computer to eat the message like a holiday cookie (could not resist ;) lol)
I still love reading this story, I wish you could have Jenny show one more time maybe to say goodbye to her friend truly say goodbye, thanks and have the chance, maybe she'll turn out like the Abi and Sally do, though it would be sweet after everything if her friend Kiera comes ot her and says bye before leaving... I guess I just love Kiera and Jenny's relationship because it reminds me so much of the relationships I have with the two girls I mentioned earlier in this comment/review. Though I would say Jenny's character, especially when working together reminds me an awefully lot like two girls one I work with another I've known my whole life and in her own way is like a sister at heart since we know all the weird stuff about eachother and are like yin and yang when it comes to fashion, but we don't care how we look and how different we are we just are always friends, any disgagrement is settled in the end with laughter and a hug cause we know eachohter two well. I'm sure if either of these girls suddenly died especially in the sense of Kiera and Jenni's sudden split from eachother it would rock any of us just the same.
Again I went off on a rant, but I can't help but falling from your OC's there so true to the real connections in peoples lives.
OMGosh I still so love Dewey, you just make him so cute, Kiera is the perfect girl for him for sure...
I can't wait to see that seen where Carlin and Gilbert dance in the loby while waiting for the elevator to work, seeing well frankly Kiera's reaction if she's there to witness it.
I can't wait for the finale, as they say in baseball/radio air and frankly in radio all the time take us home Rainlily, take us to the final run. I can't wait to see the rest of this story turn out. Thank you have a wonderful night and day, hope you update soon, but if not that is totally understandable. Till next time I bid you adu.
Sincerely,
Bre (CGSHHF)
Morgan chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
I love it can't wait for the next chapter
Morgan chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Awsome chapter can't wait for more i love it keep up the amazing work :)
Solaria daughter of Apollo chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Finalllllly! I love ya rain, but I was starting to really miss this story girl! Buzzy is a tool...and Kiera and Dewy are sooo cute togther (fangirl spasm) bwaaahhh! Next chaptah please :3 love Sunny, Nina, and Ali
TheodoreSeville85 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I haven't read this story, and I tried to PM you, but you've got that disabled so I thought I'd leave a review. You should know that another Author has stolen your story, changed the characters and is claiming credit for it. I and my friend have reported him, but you should too. You can find it here.

s/9062785/1/I-m-Never-Leaving-You
Bratette chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I'm sorry to tell you this but some pathetic little thief has stolen your story. A person with the pen name "MR J.H.F" took your story, put it in a different category, changed the names, and tried to say that it is his. He titled it "I'm Never Leaving You".

I reported him, and I hope other people do the same, because nearly all of his stories seem to be stolen.
amy chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Keep it up
Amy chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Please continue the story! I wanna know how it all turns out its a awesome story! :)
jamie chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
why did yo stop writing? we want moreeeee