Reviews for Never Leave
JOHNHAMMOND1993 chapter 13 . 11/24/2016
Could you please finish the story so we can rest our minds at ease?
disneyfan555 chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Wow talk about cliffhanger I can't wait for more
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Hey Rainlily216,

Long time since I reviewed, sorry about that. I sincerely meant to review for the last chapter but life took hold. The last year has been insane. Three deaths and the last one in May being someone (a cousin) I cared for like Kiera cares for Jenn. It was hard and still is hard to deal with. But life goes on. I love this story, you portrayed so much of the climax fabulously. I love how you wrote it and what so far has happened. I feel bad part of me wants to see what would happen if the two elevators did plummet (not wanting the story to end) Though, I know all good things must come to an end at some point. I do hope you had a wonderful year and can't wait to see how you end this, I know it should be good. Though it's been so long I might when the final chapter is posted go back and read the whole story from beginning to end for nostalgia sake, and to just read the story from beginning to end, a to z, that sort of thing. I hope you write more Tower of Terror stories in the future, but if you don't I understand. School gets to me to, and pretty much all my stories suffer because of it, I know what you mean. Don't worry if you don't post by the end of the year, your fans will still be here to root you on like a cheer squad till the last sentence of this story is posted and read. We'll be here, don't you worry. I hope you have a fantastic Autumn and till next time, I bid thee adieu. :)
By the way I find it ironic I didn't have the opportunity to read your story till today, Friday the 13th and I find it ironic I'm reading the 13th chapter which was posted on Halloween (Weird) Can someone say they hear the Twilight Zone music, anyone, anyone at all? ;) :) lol ;) ;D :D

Sincerely,
~CGSHHF (Blurr'sGirl, Bre)~
1bluesapphire chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
I love it. Please update soon :)
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
OMG! totally love it! how will Kiera move on though? Gilbert moved on when he proposed to Carolyn! Carolyn moved on when she finally got to sing (and accepted Gilberts marriage!) Dewy moved on when he saw his father again! Ms. partridge moved on when sally got back with her parents! sally moved on (kind of) when she meet back up with her parents! and Abigail moved on (well died i guess?) when she saw sally again and stuff! so how will Kiera moved on? will jenny be there (like die) and help her move on together? so many questions! i cant wait for the next chapter! love that you finally uploaded a chapter!
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
Hey, I know it's been a while since you last updated the story, but I hope that you still intend to continue and finish this awesome story. I love it, especially how you describe the little bickerings between Gilbert and Kiera. Gilbert is my favorite character of the movie. I can't wait to read what you have planned next and I hope you will soon update the story. Please, you have to write new chapters and lead the story to a good end. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

PS: Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, but english is not my first language.
disneyfan555 chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
I love this I'm a huge tower of terror fan
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
I love the story! It was so amazing I read it all in one sitting and even though it's a little late I hope you finish since you wrote one of the best tower of terror fanfictions
1bluesapphire chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
This is actually for Chapter Twelve, but thank you for the shout-out. It would be really nice if you did finish the story before the end of the year, and, just like the ghosts time in the hotel, bring it to a wonderful end.
1bluesapphire chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Please update soon, I think this is great!
Just-A-Fangirl chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. I don't even know how I stumbled upon your story because I didn't even watch this movie! But I've been on the ride multiple times so it's the same thing, right? ;) Anyways, this whole fanfic just amazes me and I can't even begin to describe how awesome this is. I really love the thought of Dewey and Keira together and I'm having major feels thanks to you! ;) I'm wondering when Jenny'll show up again in this story...Hmm. Well I can't just be left on the cliffhanger that is the end of this chapter so please update soon! :)
Hocuspocuswitch chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Please please continue this is such an amazing story please :)
Sayer Rose chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Please update as soon as you can I can't wait to read more of thi amazing story
labratgwenpiper chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Please finish it it is really good
labratgwenpiper chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I'm loving the whole thing so far