Reviews for Oh What a Night
TAF108 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
One word. AMAZING. Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
how were they found the next morning?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Let me reface wut i said on the yaoi part cuz personally i have nothing against homos but still spidey gets alot of gay jokes here and there and the moment im writing this i relized how long and pointless this is._.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nice story love how it flows and best of all its hard to find a spidey x gwen and btw theres alot of yaoi out there of peter because of spandex
Emma van Horn chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
There are separate paragraphs now. I am sorry, I had them before but the website kind of deleted the spaces between them. I am new to this, and I am also not a native English speaker... So, I hope you can forgive (and let me know of) my mistakes!
2wingo chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
You made the one unforgivable mistake. Readers can forgive bad grammar, they can forgive misused punctuation, they can even forgive bad spelling, but they CANNOT forgive having to read through a giant fucking wall of text.

Seriously, SEPARATE YOUR PARAGRAPHS. The website doesn't allow the usual formatting, so you have to separate them with two spaces to make them readable.
lazy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
It could have been a lot better. It was only trashy because of the mistakes and such.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
While I think this was good it took SO much effort to read it because of the lack of paragraphs! Please put some in to make it easier, and maybe get someone to beta it. Was good though!