Reviews for Growing Frustrations
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
sexist bitch
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Awesome. Looking forward to future chapters.
Ruaitae chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
hahaha that was amusing. Sad at some parts but mostly amusing.
However I did want to smack Carver a few times on the head. Oi vey boy!
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Please tell me that whining bitch Carver dies really soon.
bexaday chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
This is one of my favorite stories EVER! They way Hawke acts and what she says makes me laugh and I just wanted to hug Bethany and punch Carver in the face. Good work! I really wish there more stories out there like this one, as it has me on my seat, hoping there is more! - B
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
All I can ask for is to please update this one just as much as your beautiful FLight fics. So thank you for another great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
LOL, this whole fic is so much fun! I can't wait to see what comes next. :)
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
ahhh Carver... ever the Jackass.

ohhh so sad... its really too bad about Bella, eh i liked her, my Theron got kissed by her twice, payed her a lot of gold to get herself safely on to Denerim.

hope she ended up alright in the end.

heheheeeh ohh my Theron...was a bit of a jackass himself, eh or maybe just me... eh got him a foursome with Isabela, Zevran, and Leliana, plus romanced both Leliana and Morrigan in the end...

very complicated tale tis is.

eh i hope Marian ends up finding happiness in this tale... preferably with Merrill, but Isabela is acceptable... also there's the option of having all three of them get together as well thats always sweet and hot.

or there's the incest route which while may be icky to some, is somewhat preferable to others.

eh i look forward to see what route you go with, please continue, tis is great stuff.
sesbio chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Nice! Not much reviews yet it seems so i'll say this,
Good Job!

It's great to find a story with Malcolm not dead yet and the Hawke family still together. Good callbacks to Origins too.
The Carver hate is a little strong for a kid, it's like he maxed out rivalry from the get-go, locked-out from friendship points to change his mind...
So raw lyrium acts like magebane but deadlier? I guess the templar had stolen enough lyrium when he went rogue to waste on his blade...

I'll follow it to see how it goes.
Sagnus chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Ooh liking this one, hope it continues :)