Reviews for Possessed
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 15 . 4/5
I'm going to guess that the ghost is making Kaoru take all those pills in the hope of causing her to miscarry.
guest chapter 15 . 4/4
Awesome chapter! I hope nothing happens to the bebe or anyone else
TReneeM chapter 14 . 2/21
UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE I WANNA READ MORE
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
That was really cute w Though, it's definitely about to get really messy for Kenshin. I can't wait for next chapter.
Hitokorimidnight chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
Please update again soon !
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
Why am I picturing a green-eyed Kaoru coming St Kenshin with a kitchen knife?

Watch your past and present tenses. Switching back and forth is jarring to the reader.
Shirahime Shou95 chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
Oh, I can't wait until Kenshin finds out about Emi!
Loved your story so far, update soon ;)
hitokori midnight chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Please update again really soon !
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Omg, I'm so you happy you continued this, I actually had almost given up on it's continuing anytime soon. It's good you proved me wrong w
hkcheesecake chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
When Kenshin find out about Emi...will Kaoru acts as Emi be the man slayer...enjoy ur story... Thanks for ur update!
arrandiy chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Hi! I really like this story so far. I've read a couple of your other stories, but I like this one more. I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding your change of point of view. For example, at the end of this chapter, after Kaoru fell asleep you went to a different scene. It took me a minute to figure out what you did, but other than that I can't wait till you update!
kyoandyuya chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Oh, I understand. I just hope that you'll make it up in later chapters. :)
NathaliaKamargo chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Now the pyre Battousai! He wanted a Kaoru Kaoru had a half-naked and half-naked. I can not wait to read the next chapter.
Loved the chapter. Simply passionate. Do not delay posting the next.
I love Battousai.
kyoandyuya chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Uwaa! Please update more fluffy scenes! XD
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Lol. I was a little worried for a while there when I didn't see new stuff up. But don't worry I'm in the same boat as you...I haven't uploaded in a while either.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »