Reviews for Possessed
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 13 . 4/20
That was really cute w Though, it's definitely about to get really messy for Kenshin. I can't wait for next chapter.
Hitokorimidnight chapter 13 . 4/20
Please update again soon !
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 13 . 4/14
Why am I picturing a green-eyed Kaoru coming St Kenshin with a kitchen knife?

Watch your past and present tenses. Switching back and forth is jarring to the reader.
Shirahime Shou95 chapter 12 . 1/13
Oh, I can't wait until Kenshin finds out about Emi!
Loved your story so far, update soon ;)
hitokori midnight chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Please update again really soon !
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Omg, I'm so you happy you continued this, I actually had almost given up on it's continuing anytime soon. It's good you proved me wrong w
hkcheesecake chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
When Kenshin find out about Emi...will Kaoru acts as Emi be the man slayer...enjoy ur story... Thanks for ur update!
arrandiy chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Hi! I really like this story so far. I've read a couple of your other stories, but I like this one more. I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding your change of point of view. For example, at the end of this chapter, after Kaoru fell asleep you went to a different scene. It took me a minute to figure out what you did, but other than that I can't wait till you update!
kyoandyuya chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Oh, I understand. I just hope that you'll make it up in later chapters. :)
NathaliaKamargo chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Now the pyre Battousai! He wanted a Kaoru Kaoru had a half-naked and half-naked. I can not wait to read the next chapter.
Loved the chapter. Simply passionate. Do not delay posting the next.
I love Battousai.
kyoandyuya chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Uwaa! Please update more fluffy scenes! XD
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Lol. I was a little worried for a while there when I didn't see new stuff up. But don't worry I'm in the same boat as you...I haven't uploaded in a while either.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Put your lemon up on either one. Is your account name the same on both sites as this one? If it is, I'll definitely find it.

Anyway, this chapter. Has Kenshin noticed the shift in Kaoru's eye color at all? Is there a shift in her ki when the spirit possesses her? Kenshin should be able to sense this.
MonNos chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
why can't that bitch shut up for awhile
update soon :D
YurikoMinamoto chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
I'm glad that you started updating again YAY! Anyway, please do make lemon hehehe.. (Oh I feel like a perverted woman now hahaha) lol xD

You're making me more curios again haha I can't wait for the next chapter Keep up the awesome work and please update soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »