Reviews for The Shinobi Test
AngelForm chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Final review: decent concept, decent execution, however it is very limited by being in the utterly retarded canon ‘verse.

Also: Why in the names of all gods would Hiashi have his daughter marry outside the family?
She has the byakugan. Her children will have the byakugan!
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Damn poor sakura not a ninja anymore and DAMN poor hinata would have been better to run away with someone who did care for her. damn that father of her hope he dies good job and yes i read the whole thing
bakapervert chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Thanks for the update.
Traveller chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Ouch. Harsh, but very realistic.
Well done.
ElfenSky chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
*crying Hinata ;(*
Metoochocolate chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
That was highly unexpected...I thought it was going to be a cannon story. Such a poignant ending, I can't imagine Hinata of all people...
MikeJV37 chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
*wipes away tears* That was a sad as it was good... en excellent story, kinda depressing, but then it IS a tragedy, so... yeah. *sad sigh* As depressing as the ending was... I loved it and would read it again. *applauds*

Thank you for continuing and finishing it.

Mike
Perspicacity chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
A very good and very nasty little story. I felt that the ending was particularly good.
mask of the end chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Well that was just sad.
Korraganitar the NightShadow chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
well, thats a depressing ending to a surprisingly short fic (shortest of yours ive ever read) Well written and interesting though.
DarkPencil chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
but..um.. wow.
not pulling any punches today are you? You killed Hinata almost as an a/n!
I enjoyed the story, dispite the slightly brutal end.
Ro0w'z chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
... ... no puedo decir mas que R.I.P por hinata que triste en verdad no se que mas decir mas que es un muy buen fic una verdadera tragedia suponga

saludos
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Mah, the ending is so depressing. Good fic!
cmcwiki chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
nooo it can't end yet! You have taken this story to a dark place, and i love it, but i feel that you could take the story even further, but of course that would be your decision. I see, a less naive and loud naruto, kakashi paying more attention to sasuke's flight risk symptoms, maybe even naruto trying to end the shinobi system that causes this test. Truly a great story and i feel you can do so much more with it.
Melchor chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Well, that was a depressing end, but refreshing at the same time with true reality of the Naruto world.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »