Reviews for The Shinobi Test
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
It was dark and gritty. I hated hinata's suicide but she really wouldnt have been able to do it. I hate hinata's death but i loved the story. It was so, real, i guess is the word. You described the shinobi world as it is and for that i salute you.
Lord Sia chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Ouch. Right in the feels, and not in a good way. Still, I can't help but feel that this version is rather more realistic than the original - Ninja aren't supposed to be "nice guys".
Warlock Arkon chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
this greatly resembles the trials of the spartans, the last task of spartan before he became a soldier was to kill a slave and get away with it without being caught
whiskedaway chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Wow, refreshing change from all those nice and altruistic Naruto fics, where honor and mercy seems to be so important for each Konoha ninja.
Velocityshade chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
This story was really excellent - I hope to see you continue it...oh wait, you have! Hopefully you'll continue the continuations?
Creare92 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Is it bad to say I liked it?
What you write makes sense, the harshness of the world is sometimes exaggerated, most often glossed over, but I think you handle the balance very well.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
This is amazingly dark, gritty and brilliant.

I can't believe it took me this long to read your serious stuff!
lilacblossom chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Poor Hinata :( the ending stuck with me the most
SparkLuxLucios chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Ya know, the entire thing from the the jonin and onward, I had the music for the dead island trailer playing in my head. Talk about depressing...
Hektols chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Sakura made the mistake to emphatize with her target, she should have done the same as Naruto and find somebody who deserved it.

Poor Hinata, she was too good for such horrible world.
Hektols chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Liked the idea of Naruto looking for someone who deserved to be killed instead of choosing a random target, he is a good guy after all. Also liked the detail of Naruto waiting if Kakashi would appear just in time to prevent the kill.
Hektols chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Very professional work, Sasuke would make a good career in ANBU.
Hektols chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Very harsh test.

Compared to this one Mist's test was 'less evil' because the persons killed were also ninja hopefuls able to defend themselves and not caught off guard. The fact that the person you kill in Mist was an acquaintance with the emotional baggage that it brings also proves better the willingness of the future ninja to take the job than killing somebody they don't know.
Hektols chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
The kids shouldn't be surprised, ninjas are trained to kill, the kunais are not to polish the nails after all, they are lethal weapons.
347 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »