Reviews for The Shinobi Test
ToLazy4Name chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Finally, a darker, more realistic approach to the test the Genin have to take. Can't wait for this to update.
Heaven's Eagle chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
More give me more. Please?
Brightwave chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Interesting, though I somehow doubt that Konoha's as bloody as the Mist.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
now was that another lie of him or not? try figuring that you wannabe genins xD
Perpexel chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i started to think they would have to fight each other like in the mist. please continue!
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
this is so crazy, and i want more!
exomatt chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Great idea!
DreadCraft chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
How many points are conjoined twins worth? Extra credit?
karthik9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates.
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Woah... I can't wait for more, I mean the cliffhanger! Wow, just wow, I can see so much potential in this story
devilbwoy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awesome...Just Like How For a Spartan to become a soldier they had to murder a helot slave but ninja style
GG chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow that's dark. Realistic but dark. Please explore this alittle
tenchifew chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Very interesting premise.
Looking forward to see its developments.
Thank you for writing.
bilingualkyuubi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i really like the concept but this goes against what pratchet once coined as the only law an assasin must follow "no inhumement with out payment. (inhume means to put someone into the dirt, usually as a corpse, it sounds better than murder.) That said it should be entertaining. naruto will go crazy trying to find someone that "deserves it" (which means he goes after kakashi at least once), sakura will have no idea what to do, and sasuke will have an emotional crisis when he kills someone and realizes they have a kid. or kakashi will set them up to think they killed someone but they actually didn't (just imagine the number of wars that would be caused if everytime they had a new ninja that ninja had to kill a random person), but being "murders" they will never falter in their loyalty to the state.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 7/23/2012