Reviews for The Worst Flight Possible
JMK2 chapter 1 . 2/1
Magic Flying Spud chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
In all of your works so far, you've shown a great pacing in your comedy. IMO, you're one of the better writers on this site. : )

Have a great dang day.
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Just sobbing. It's like I wanna say that this one was funnier... but the other one was funny too. It's just an overload of hilarity and it's preventing me from choosing! But I still loved it, very awesome story!
krotoxo chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Laughing whole time...
Star chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Uhh...I don't think awkweird even begins to cover it.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Just had to remember that there was another tale involved. With as much innuendo that you used the 'T' rating was fine.

And I was rolling on the floor.

So good job,

studyofchaos chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Cute. Nice work.
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
LOL! Knowledge is indeed power and I think Kim and Ron were overpowered.
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
LMFAOOOOOO that was hilarious. it made my day.
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
LOL! That was a riot, and an excellent follow up to the first story.

So, are we going to see more of this story universe? Mayhaps, what happens with Bonnie?

Keep up the good work.
Vondrakenhof chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh god that's brilliant! A worthy successor to "The Worst Way Possible" and even more awkward for Kim and Ron. Who knew the Dr's P were so kinky?

I loved this, the pacing, the humour it's all top-notch. The deviousness of the Possible parents (leaving Bonnie behind and taking the "nuclear option") is a good counter-balance for the emotion of the younger couple.

Great job! Keep up the good work!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So that was what 'nuclear option' entailed...LOL! I bet Kim and Ron don't look at her 'rents the same way for a while after this. And a few other folks too for that matter.

And Bonnie must not be living right, right? LOL! Now for her to learn the error of her Queen B ways with people who aren't as forgiving of her 'tude.

NearlyGenius chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
May I suggest an M rating? Besides that, I really enjoyed this piece, and I loved how you managed to keep the characters themselves while making this a more... mature story. Good work :)