Reviews for My Immortal Original story reupload
KatherinneDreemurr chapter 1 . 1/8
I am learning about Wicca and am hoping to become Wiccan. This is SO OFFENSIVE because of the fact that a pentagram is used for PROTECTION, not to summon SATAN.
KatherinneDreemurr chapter 1 . 1/7
This is so beautiful
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
Dumbledore is triggggggggerd
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!1111234567890 XD rawr
Coolspygirl chapter 3 . 10/3/2017
I am that person that always reads the reviews of a story I happen to actually leave a review on. This story is crap, I don't see how anyone can find this story funny, when no one even knows what is being spoken. I swear I lost some IQ reading this first chapter. NOW I know how to punish my future kids (If I have any). The only thing funny here is the flaming hot, try not to die laughing reviews.
Coolspygirl chapter 2 . 10/3/2017
I don't think she was trolling...I honestly don't think she was trolling. I swear in her author note she said " her name was EBONY, not mary sue," XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XDX DX XD XD i don't think she was freaking trolling, I found reading it very fast helps, but then again the sex scene threw me off. She was not trolling, what horrid grammar, and i thought my fanfics were bad, this woman Xd.
OverexcitedElly chapter 2 . 9/13/2017
This. This is it. I have started reading it. I can't believe I'm doing this to myself. Yet here I am. This is part of history, part of culture, and finally - finally, I am reading through it.
And every word hurts me physically.
Cosmic Solaris chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
I'm being honest... This story goes everywhere. It needs to be a little more linear and try to have less of an edge if you get my drift. It tries too hard to be edgy and dark. So much so that it messes with everything. Just giving brutal honesty here
Papa Groovy chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
stop i almost got cancer from this
The Misty Author chapter 12 . 8/7/2017
But... But, but... It can't end like this! What happens next? Who did Enoby shoot? What did the "ABRA KEDABRA!11111" do? Did they stop Vlodimert? Did she do it wiz Drako? What about B'loody Mary? Don't leave me hangingggggggg!

(It's so bad it's good, I was reading it with some friends and we enjoyed laughing at it so much, we need more. Is there more?)
Ninjafossil chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
Some of these typos...
Ninjafossil chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
This is... too much

dear god.

Help Me...

I have no mouth, and yet I must scream
SlytherinLune chapter 12 . 7/25/2017
Oh god. Abra Kedabra. So terrified. Ahhh. Though this is somewhat of a humorous fanfiction (despite the butchering of beloved and well developed characters) I still can't seem to figure out whether this was a joke or not. Though, this gives me an idea for a challenge; TRY TO WRITE THE WORST FANFICTION EVER. It could be about anything. Just do your literal worst. Here's the Mary Sue I did;

Hi, my name is Circe Merlin; the only living descendant of Merlin! I am a Legilimens (and skilled at Occlumency), Animagus, Metamorphmagus, can fly without support, part Veela, Vampire, Werewolf, Siren, etc, and one of the most beautiful things you'll ever see because I can change my appearence at will. Forget wands and brooms! I can fly and cast incredible spells without even thinking or moving a muscle. In fact, I've been able to do so since birth! My mom and dad were said to be poor, but I found out they left me a fortune worth 3556789976421156074335680986432247998876335789568532209999654370000 times more than all of Gringotts put together!
Once I set foot on Platform 9 and 3/4, all the males in the vicinity fell head over heels in love (and some girls too!). But once I got to Hogwarts, EVERYONE loved me, even Snape! I was the best in all My OWLs and NEWTs without even trying! I was so talented, I won the Triwizard tournament in Second Year! My Patronus is a secret because it is an undiscovered creature which they are trying to identitfy. I don't need a Patronus anyway, Creatures of all kinds obey me anyway, even Dark ones. I was almost unsortable but the Sorting Hat put me in Ravenclaw. In Third year, I found out my eyes could function like Mad Eye Moody's and I used an extra powerful Tim Turner I made to manipulate the past and make it so Nicholas Flamel found the Philosopher's Stone, the Basilisk (my pet) survived thousands of years, the Marauders became Animagi and much, much, much more (Though I was tempted to go meet young Tom Riddle but would have caused a tragedy and he would've fallen in love with me even though he can't love. I knew I could have helped him but I felt deep inside that I couldn't)! Sometimes, the many admirers have to be scared away by my best friends or my Animagi (because it turns out I am able to continue growing more Animagus forms). Cedric Diggory tried asking me to the Yule Ball but my mind powers said that Cho Chang wanted to go with him, so I declined. I am able to go in and out of the Veil as much as I want and I have met so many people there. Sometimes, being so beautiful and smart and perfect is a curse, (sigh) why did I have to be born like this? I found out that I am the reincarnation of Rowena Ravenclaw and that I am able to communicate with the Dead (in fourth year). I mastered the Deathly Hallows in Fifth Year but allowed Harry to have them instead. At some point, Harry fell in love wit me but I knew Ginny loved him so I used my powers to make it so he didn't like me. When I finished up at Hogwarts I traveled the world and got a special set of chocolate frog cards named just for me. .I grew up working as a professional Quidditch player, model, writer, author, etc, but I never did get married.
A Potato chapter 12 . 5/31/2017
WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
I CAN'T WAKE UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
SAVE MEEEEEEE!
Reader chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
I dont understand why everybody is so upset about this story. It is not even half as entertaining as Hogwarts School of Prayers and Miracles. This troll fic is too rushed and it doesnt even have twist in the end.