Reviews for My Immortal Original story reupload
A Writing Potato chapter 4 . 2/8
You can read this story two ways: 1. Interpreting everything, which is hard and mind-numbing, or 2. Just read it as it is.
A Writing Potato chapter 3 . 2/8
What the hell is a prep?

"We started frenching"

CONTACTS CONTACTS FOR EVERYONE.

So in this castle, who isn't goth?
And who isn't satanist?

Ebony is a sure as hell mary sue, lady.
A Writing Potato chapter 2 . 2/8
This is so bad it's funny.

And so is the inaccurate amount of muggle culture in a wizarding community.

Draco Malfoy doesn't have a car, he has a fucking Nimbus 2001 and a Floo system.

So what year is Draco in?

Dumbledore: *drops into scene, hands on hips* WHATCHA DOIN MOTHAFUCKAS.

-So that's basically my train of thought throughout this whole thing.
BOI chapter 2 . 1/24
just stop
Cas chapter 4 . 1/23
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
Every step that I take is another mistake to you

Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me?
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
And every second I waste is more than I can take!

And I know I may end up failing too
But I know you were just like me with someone disappointed in you

edge.
PJOFanatic101 chapter 5 . 1/3
Ebony...Enoby...Ebondy...? This hurts my brain. The person who wrote this can't be serious. How can you misspell 'the'? And the text lingo shouldn't be used at all. I don't usually leave bad comments, but come on...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
Lumpkin, Dumbledark, Ebony crying sexily and the Latin stand-of. (What is this, a salsa competition?) What a lovely last chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
Thank you so much for reposting this! I needed to read something so insanely terrible it actually required energy to figure out what it was talking about. Bow down to the queens that are Tara and Raven!

Okay, to all the people flaming the person who REPOSTED THIS: Seriously? You might actually drown out Tara's beautiful disregard for the fact grammar and standardised spelling were ever born. TARA GILESBIE WROTE THIS. READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Please don't spoil the lovely, pure, unadulterated awfulness that is Ebony Dark'ness.
OwO dude chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111OwO11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111lfylvuy OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO Ow OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO Ow OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO Ow OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO Ow OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO Ow
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mie fuukin gowad!111111111111111111 dis iz da bwest fing i haf evr read in mie entre lafe!11111111111111111 omi gwa i hope u wight more fanfics cuz dis is da bom an i lve it soo mwuach!1111111111111111111111111111 OwO dis haz made my yeer thnk u ssoo muach
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
SOMEONE PASS ME SOME BLEACH
Bored Now chapter 12 . 11/11/2016
Jesus wept.
Mammal Sauce chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
The author perfectly captures the emotions and thoughts of a generation.

Fantastic piece of art, written eloquently and beautifully.