Reviews for My Immortal Original story reupload
Butt Vomit chapter 12 . 7/6
Butt vomit that is what I instantly thought off when I read this, the other thing I thought was please someone KILL IT! KILL IT BEFORE IT BREEDS! this has to be the work of either a certified genius troll or a genuine moron.
BlazingFlames22 chapter 12 . 6/19
Really? Seriously? Wow. Just wow. This has got to be a troll. My brain his, my eyes hurt, the part of my brain responsible for logical thoughts has crumbled away, and I rate this 10/10 for the stupidest thing ever created.
MysticalWhirlyShaymin chapter 1 . 6/13
I didn't read this fanfiction. I couldn't. The spelling is horrible, only plausible when she means a completely different word, the grammar non-existent and the whole thing is a masterpeice of failure. Whoever wrote this must have been a ten/eleven year old with no common sense of the english language, or a massive, very very talented troll.
I listened to a dramatic reading instead. :P Hilarious.

(Yeah, I'm posting this on the page that has none of these things. So waht?)
This was the single most amazing fanfic I've ever read. I wish you ended it without action but in like a calm manner, everyone back to their normal gothic school life and Ebony with Draco. Great job! Didn't stop reading it for a week straight!
Mew 3 chapter 2 . 6/1
My brain...
maryaspacia chapter 12 . 5/28
i can feel the dying brain cells
The insults Dumblydore, McGoggle, Snoop or anyone else throw at Enoby and Draco are going in the book of best insults
STAHP.
MY IMMORTALS DRINKING GAME

Take a shot when any of the following happens:

1. An unnecessary adjective or adverb is used.
2. "Geddit...cus I'm goffik/satanist" (or just when something is described as goffik or satanist).
3. When there's a "..."

Health hazard warning: consuming this much alcohol at such a rapid pace can cause extreme damage to your liver.
ThatGuyYouHate chapter 12 . 5/9
Enoby Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way thinks you're a prep.

Need that on a t-shirt.
*sobs for humanity*
I... What? No. This cannot be serious; there are too many things wrong with it! Whoever wrote this thing HAS to be a troll. Right? Right?!
FineChyna chapter 1 . 3/28
Ok, i know you didn't write this story, but since it's here, I'm going to say this. Ok? Ok.
A complete list of Everything Wrong with My Immortal: By FineChyna.
1. The spelling is a crime against humanity.
2. Half the time, entirely wrong words are used, which makes me suspect serious reliance on auto-correct.
3. Huge, painful amounts of distasteful character retcon.
4. All the Santanists go to Slytherin. That's not fair, cause Slytherin isn't an evil house. You know what they say- "Being in Slytherin doesn't make you evil, but if you're evil, you're going in Slytherin." That may appear to contradict what I just said, but remember, Snape is in Gryffindor. Nothing makes sense.
5. Sex in this story is as cheap, dry, and disgusting as gas station valentine's day candy.
improper and even contradicting adverbs (ex. B'loody Mary shook her head energetically lethargically), as well as overuse of the adverb 'sexily'.
7. Words should enhance the reading experience. Throwing curse words around for the sake of it makes people think you wrote this story while angry and drunk.
8. The amount of Muggle bands playing in Hogsmeade at every given moment.
9. The misspelled names.
10. The fact that Voldemort talks like a 5th century englishman.
11. And wears high heels.
12. And also flies on a broomstick.
13. And appears in public so often.
14. The amount of long-winded, no-one-cares, I-need-more-words clothing descriptions. No one changes clothes that much.
15. Tom riddle and Voldemort are not the same people here.
16. The fact that she made Wormtail 16 so he wasn't a pedophile, even though he's evil, AND she took two good characters and made them pedophiles because WHY NOT.
17. She called Wormtail Snaketail.
18. Dumb gothic play on not words.
The Mary Sueness of the main character.
19. The depth of the characters, which is equal to the depth of a cookie sheet.
20. The fact that she shamelessly inserts her friends OC, makes her sound important, and then murders her because of a petty fight. And then brings her back to life.
21. Hagrid doesn't fly on a broomstick.
are not needed for male-to-male sex.
23. The so-called 'preppiness' of people who do not dress like depressed anime-themes prostitutes and do NOT smoke or do drugs.
24. The constant MCR and GC EVERYTHING.
25. The constant 'goffik' people references.
26. Giving everyone 'goffik' names except Draco for some reason.
27. Whatever the heck you did to Professor Trelawney.
28. People in the past wouldn't know what things are called in the future.
29. Text-speak.
30. Claiming that Satanism un-mary sues a person. It doesn't. it just makes them a Bloody Mary Sue.
31. The Japanese...wasn't Japanese.
32. Voldemortserum.
33. Things not being the colors they should, just because you want them to be black or red.
34. Video cameras don't work at Hogwarts.
35. The sudden mood swings of the main character. Seriously, the mood swings are painful to read.
I could go on, but my hand hurts. Enjoy, internet.
Pears chapter 6 . 3/27
I can't read this anymore,its just horrible
This is hilarious XD