Reviews for My Immortal Original story reupload
Hayhayhay chapter 2 . 7/27
I... I couldn't make it past the first paragraph. I need to go bleach my eyes.
Common Sense chapter 4 . 7/27
It seems my services are badly needed...
J.D. Von Wolfe-22 chapter 2 . 7/25
My eyebrow won't stop twitching... and my nose is fucking bleeding. I swear to fucking Hannibal and Selene I lost 10 IQ points, maybe more. I couldn't make it past the first (four) chapter(s). I'm sorry that you had to re-upload this. I'm so, so sorry.
god save us chapter 1 . 7/16
That's right someone did a tribute :O s/11371320/3/My-Immortal-A-Tribute My brain hurts.
call-me-mrs-holmes chapter 3 . 7/12
why did you revive this?
Butt Vomit chapter 12 . 7/6
Butt vomit that is what I instantly thought off when I read this, the other thing I thought was please someone KILL IT! KILL IT BEFORE IT BREEDS! this has to be the work of either a certified genius troll or a genuine moron.
BlazingFlames22 chapter 12 . 6/19
Really? Seriously? Wow. Just wow. This has got to be a troll. My brain his, my eyes hurt, the part of my brain responsible for logical thoughts has crumbled away, and I rate this 10/10 for the stupidest thing ever created.
MysticalWhirlyShaymin chapter 1 . 6/13
I didn't read this fanfiction. I couldn't. The spelling is horrible, only plausible when she means a completely different word, the grammar non-existent and the whole thing is a masterpeice of failure. Whoever wrote this must have been a ten/eleven year old with no common sense of the english language, or a massive, very very talented troll.
I listened to a dramatic reading instead. :P Hilarious.

(Yeah, I'm posting this on the page that has none of these things. So waht?)
This was the single most amazing fanfic I've ever read. I wish you ended it without action but in like a calm manner, everyone back to their normal gothic school life and Ebony with Draco. Great job! Didn't stop reading it for a week straight!
Mew 3 chapter 2 . 6/1
My brain...
maryaspacia chapter 12 . 5/28
i can feel the dying brain cells
The insults Dumblydore, McGoggle, Snoop or anyone else throw at Enoby and Draco are going in the book of best insults
STAHP.
MY IMMORTALS DRINKING GAME

Take a shot when any of the following happens:

1. An unnecessary adjective or adverb is used.
2. "Geddit...cus I'm goffik/satanist" (or just when something is described as goffik or satanist).
3. When there's a "..."

Health hazard warning: consuming this much alcohol at such a rapid pace can cause extreme damage to your liver.
ThatGuyYouHate chapter 12 . 5/9
Enoby Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way thinks you're a prep.

Need that on a t-shirt.