Reviews for My Immortal Original story reupload
OMFG! BEST THING EV3R!1111111 U DA BE$T AUTHOR EVA!11111
Emo Blonde chapter 2 . 1/16
Hey! I'm not a frickin' prep but I still think this is shit! I fucking hope Ebony dies! And why the fuck would you make Draco do drugs?! I hope Ebony and Draco both fall. I hope Draco FALLS for another person and I hope Ebony FALLS off a cliff!
This is poop chapter 2 . 1/14
WTF you write worse than a seven-year-old "fangz"?! and draco is shy?! did you even read the books!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Oh god this is so bad. Ugh my sister is paying me to read the whole thing but I just... HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMETHING TO BE THIS BAD!?
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
I mean, it's still better than Fifty Shades of Grey.
Amy Yu chapter 12 . 12/11/2015
I'm here because I was stupid enough to type up worst fanfiction ever. And now I'm here, and my god is this the most literary fuck I have ever seen. I've done OC before but this is just an insult, you my dear lady are making all the good writers out there look like shit. And if this is a troll, you've just made a lot of enemies mate.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
This was the literal definition of autism
Damn that was bad chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
Snape ejaculated menacingly? Seriously? That is some of the worst damn autocorrect I've ever seen.
Also, me being bi, I feel as if the sexualized nature of how she represented bi people in this should offend me, but really nah mate. Its to terrible to get offended over.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
same
IggyLikesPie chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
I don't know if this is actually the worst story ever written or the greatest troll ever to exist
Thetearsarereal chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
I won't lie, I love how bad this is.
Cecil Baldwin is so gay chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This is beautiful
Em-TERROR31HalloweenQueen chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
worst story i have ever read #goffik

;)
gtothe2nd chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
The grammar in this piece of irradiated shit is so terrible it ALMOST lessens the insult in how the characters do depressing things such as slit their wrists for what appears to be no reason at all. On top of that it is written and thought of by what I can only hope to be a little girl because if you mention, "he put his thingie in to my you-know-what and we did it for the first time". I cannot tell what I honestly hate the most the utterly horrible grammar, the terrible plot it makes watching paint dry seem like a viable alternative or just the fact that somehow it goes on for 44 chapters (I only made it barely to 10) degrading people who honestly have depression, english teachers and J.K Rowling.
V. June chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
I saw a tumblr post shared on an HP fb page and got very curious as to what the fuss was all about. It took me about a week to go through the first chapter. Fortunately, I am not curious enough to read through the whole thing. I may skip to the last part to see the end, but otherwise, this is it for me. I can understand what the others were saying about this now.