Reviews for My Immortal Original story reupload
The Misty Author chapter 12 . 8/7
But... But, but... It can't end like this! What happens next? Who did Enoby shoot? What did the "ABRA KEDABRA!11111" do? Did they stop Vlodimert? Did she do it wiz Drako? What about B'loody Mary? Don't leave me hangingggggggg!

(It's so bad it's good, I was reading it with some friends and we enjoyed laughing at it so much, we need more. Is there more?)
Ninjafossil chapter 12 . 7/28
Some of these typos...
Ninjafossil chapter 2 . 7/28
This is... too much

dear god.

Help Me...

I have no mouth, and yet I must scream
SlytherinLune chapter 12 . 7/25
Oh god. Abra Kedabra. So terrified. Ahhh. Though this is somewhat of a humorous fanfiction (despite the butchering of beloved and well developed characters) I still can't seem to figure out whether this was a joke or not. Though, this gives me an idea for a challenge; TRY TO WRITE THE WORST FANFICTION EVER. It could be about anything. Just do your literal worst. Here's the Mary Sue I did;

Hi, my name is Circe Merlin; the only living descendant of Merlin! I am a Legilimens (and skilled at Occlumency), Animagus, Metamorphmagus, can fly without support, part Veela, Vampire, Werewolf, Siren, etc, and one of the most beautiful things you'll ever see because I can change my appearence at will. Forget wands and brooms! I can fly and cast incredible spells without even thinking or moving a muscle. In fact, I've been able to do so since birth! My mom and dad were said to be poor, but I found out they left me a fortune worth 3556789976421156074335680986432247998876335789568532209999654370000 times more than all of Gringotts put together!
Once I set foot on Platform 9 and 3/4, all the males in the vicinity fell head over heels in love (and some girls too!). But once I got to Hogwarts, EVERYONE loved me, even Snape! I was the best in all My OWLs and NEWTs without even trying! I was so talented, I won the Triwizard tournament in Second Year! My Patronus is a secret because it is an undiscovered creature which they are trying to identitfy. I don't need a Patronus anyway, Creatures of all kinds obey me anyway, even Dark ones. I was almost unsortable but the Sorting Hat put me in Ravenclaw. In Third year, I found out my eyes could function like Mad Eye Moody's and I used an extra powerful Tim Turner I made to manipulate the past and make it so Nicholas Flamel found the Philosopher's Stone, the Basilisk (my pet) survived thousands of years, the Marauders became Animagi and much, much, much more (Though I was tempted to go meet young Tom Riddle but would have caused a tragedy and he would've fallen in love with me even though he can't love. I knew I could have helped him but I felt deep inside that I couldn't)! Sometimes, the many admirers have to be scared away by my best friends or my Animagi (because it turns out I am able to continue growing more Animagus forms). Cedric Diggory tried asking me to the Yule Ball but my mind powers said that Cho Chang wanted to go with him, so I declined. I am able to go in and out of the Veil as much as I want and I have met so many people there. Sometimes, being so beautiful and smart and perfect is a curse, (sigh) why did I have to be born like this? I found out that I am the reincarnation of Rowena Ravenclaw and that I am able to communicate with the Dead (in fourth year). I mastered the Deathly Hallows in Fifth Year but allowed Harry to have them instead. At some point, Harry fell in love wit me but I knew Ginny loved him so I used my powers to make it so he didn't like me. When I finished up at Hogwarts I traveled the world and got a special set of chocolate frog cards named just for me. .I grew up working as a professional Quidditch player, model, writer, author, etc, but I never did get married.
A Potato chapter 12 . 5/31
WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
I CAN'T WAKE UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
SAVE MEEEEEEE!
Reader chapter 1 . 3/29
I dont understand why everybody is so upset about this story. It is not even half as entertaining as Hogwarts School of Prayers and Miracles. This troll fic is too rushed and it doesnt even have twist in the end.
A Writing Potato chapter 4 . 2/8
You can read this story two ways: 1. Interpreting everything, which is hard and mind-numbing, or 2. Just read it as it is.
A Writing Potato chapter 3 . 2/8
What the hell is a prep?

"We started frenching"

CONTACTS CONTACTS FOR EVERYONE.

So in this castle, who isn't goth?
And who isn't satanist?

Ebony is a sure as hell mary sue, lady.
A Writing Potato chapter 2 . 2/8
This is so bad it's funny.

And so is the inaccurate amount of muggle culture in a wizarding community.

Draco Malfoy doesn't have a car, he has a fucking Nimbus 2001 and a Floo system.

So what year is Draco in?

Dumbledore: *drops into scene, hands on hips* WHATCHA DOIN MOTHAFUCKAS.

-So that's basically my train of thought throughout this whole thing.
BOI chapter 2 . 1/24
just stop
Cas chapter 4 . 1/23
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
Every step that I take is another mistake to you

Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me?
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
And every second I waste is more than I can take!

And I know I may end up failing too
But I know you were just like me with someone disappointed in you

edge.
PJOFanatic101 chapter 5 . 1/3
Ebony...Enoby...Ebondy...? This hurts my brain. The person who wrote this can't be serious. How can you misspell 'the'? And the text lingo shouldn't be used at all. I don't usually leave bad comments, but come on...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
Lumpkin, Dumbledark, Ebony crying sexily and the Latin stand-of. (What is this, a salsa competition?) What a lovely last chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
Thank you so much for reposting this! I needed to read something so insanely terrible it actually required energy to figure out what it was talking about. Bow down to the queens that are Tara and Raven!

Okay, to all the people flaming the person who REPOSTED THIS: Seriously? You might actually drown out Tara's beautiful disregard for the fact grammar and standardised spelling were ever born. TARA GILESBIE WROTE THIS. READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Please don't spoil the lovely, pure, unadulterated awfulness that is Ebony Dark'ness.