Reviews for My Immortal Original story reupload
THIS IS A SHIT
This story sucks chapter 2 . 1/3
WHAT DID I JUST READ FOR THE LORD OF GOD
Forochel Studios chapter 11 . 12/11/2020
if even ONE of you assholes try to accuse the reuploader of writing this piece of garbage then I'm afraid the actual author is no longer the dumbest person alive
DrillaJ 420 chapter 2 . 11/29/2020
Bruh dis pog innit I wish i was not an immigrant

xue hua piao piao bei feng xiao xie ipie epio seng mon
Bman66 chapter 6 . 11/15/2020
cnt wat 4 more i luvs itssssss
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2020
Esta historia es una mierda lo que escribe no tiene logica ademas los vampiros no sangran y ademas rompe las reglas de uniforme del colegio de la mayoria de tiempo se pasa describiendo la jodida ropa como si eso importara. Adenas ahi fanfics peores pero por lo menos no se la pasab escribiendo von detalle la ropa. Espero que esta mierda la eliminen y si la leen esto este fanfics no male la pena leerlo, solo es una perdida de tiempo. Adios y la que creo esto...
AnnieGui2006 chapter 12 . 8/7/2020
My eyes hurt and I have two brain cells left.
kid chapter 2 . 6/15/2020
hello
alittlepianist chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
Wow this fic is so aMAzing! I rate it a SaCRiLEGiOuS/10, nothing will ever defile the Harry Potter series as brilliantly as this does! If you can scramble people’s brains slowly, you can scramble people’s brains quickly...
The Queen Jenn chapter 4 . 4/20/2020
I can’t believe this was edited to be spelled better oh my god
The Queen Jenn chapter 4 . 4/18/2020
I can’t believe this it’s just... wow. It’s so cancerous that I feel tumors growing in the spots where my braincells have committed suicide.
The Queen Jenn chapter 2 . 4/18/2020
My titties are frightened?
Ez chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
Just came here to witness this milestone of the internet with my own eyes and it's just as glorious as I had imagined it. 10/10, the best fic that will ever exist, nothing will be able to top this. Some people here in the comment section seem to have skipped the intro, which makes this experience even more surreal. This beauty is just... beyond words
WastedOnYou0854 chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
Somebody, please tell me that the positive reviews for this are a joke. My eyes are hurting.
Dumb Whore chapter 2 . 3/29/2020
This is an absolute work of art, just g8. I love this and read it before going to bed overnight! Iv'e read it over a million times. 10/10 would read again. Love you Tara, Don't stop writing!