Reviews for My Immortal Original story reupload
gtothe2nd chapter 2 . 9/29
The grammar in this piece of irradiated shit is so terrible it ALMOST lessens the insult in how the characters do depressing things such as slit their wrists for what appears to be no reason at all. On top of that it is written and thought of by what I can only hope to be a little girl because if you mention, "he put his thingie in to my you-know-what and we did it for the first time". I cannot tell what I honestly hate the most the utterly horrible grammar, the terrible plot it makes watching paint dry seem like a viable alternative or just the fact that somehow it goes on for 44 chapters (I only made it barely to 10) degrading people who honestly have depression, english teachers and J.K Rowling.
V. June chapter 2 . 9/8
I saw a tumblr post shared on an HP fb page and got very curious as to what the fuss was all about. It took me about a week to go through the first chapter. Fortunately, I am not curious enough to read through the whole thing. I may skip to the last part to see the end, but otherwise, this is it for me. I can understand what the others were saying about this now.
The Pink Gnome chapter 12 . 8/17
I am so sorry this fanfic didn't last longer. I've been severely depressed lately, and reading this wretched writing has given me renewed purpose. I need to become an English teacher and help young persons develop their skills.
Listen: I am eleven years old. I have written much better fanfiction than this, I promise you, so I don't want to hear anything about being hypocritical. Here is everything wrong with this:

1. The spelling/grammar is horrible.
authors notes saying "c, is taht mary su?" or "c, is that speld rong?" that say exactly what she did. YES IT IS.
3. The horrible plot.
4. The Mary-Sue OC.
5. The stupid way this rushes through things.
6. They SUDDENLY fall in love after going to a single fucking concert. Okay. Yeah.
7. Ebony (IF THAT IS THE SUE'S NAME, I can hardly tell through the spelling) is a whore. Who has sex with someone after only one concert? A whore.
8. IT is badly written, I mean it makes my eyes hurt and my "genius" certified IQ drop to below average, so congratulations on that. So. Badly. Written.

I am not saying that the author should die or something like that which I HAVE seen in the comments, because I do not know her and she might be a nice person. (Though she seems through AN's like the type to piss me off.) But STOP WRITING SHIT AND UPLOADING IT FOR THE GOOD OF ALL OUR IQ'S!

Thank you and have a marvelous day.
Hayhayhay chapter 2 . 7/27
I... I couldn't make it past the first paragraph. I need to go bleach my eyes.
Common Sense chapter 4 . 7/27
It seems my services are badly needed...
J.D. RavenMoore chapter 2 . 7/25
My eyebrow won't stop twitching... and my nose is fucking bleeding. I swear to fucking Hannibal and Selene I lost 10 IQ points, maybe more. I couldn't make it past the first (four) chapter(s). I'm sorry that you had to re-upload this. I'm so, so sorry.
god save us chapter 1 . 7/16
That's right someone did a tribute :O s/11371320/3/My-Immortal-A-Tribute My brain hurts.
call-me-mrs-holmes chapter 3 . 7/12
why did you revive this?
Butt Vomit chapter 12 . 7/6
Butt vomit that is what I instantly thought off when I read this, the other thing I thought was please someone KILL IT! KILL IT BEFORE IT BREEDS! this has to be the work of either a certified genius troll or a genuine moron.
BlazingFlames22 chapter 12 . 6/19
Really? Seriously? Wow. Just wow. This has got to be a troll. My brain his, my eyes hurt, the part of my brain responsible for logical thoughts has crumbled away, and I rate this 10/10 for the stupidest thing ever created.
MysticalWhirlyShaymin chapter 1 . 6/13
I didn't read this fanfiction. I couldn't. The spelling is horrible, only plausible when she means a completely different word, the grammar non-existent and the whole thing is a masterpeice of failure. Whoever wrote this must have been a ten/eleven year old with no common sense of the english language, or a massive, very very talented troll.
I listened to a dramatic reading instead. :P Hilarious.

(Yeah, I'm posting this on the page that has none of these things. So waht?)
This was the single most amazing fanfic I've ever read. I wish you ended it without action but in like a calm manner, everyone back to their normal gothic school life and Ebony with Draco. Great job! Didn't stop reading it for a week straight!
Mew 3 chapter 2 . 6/1
My brain...
maryaspacia chapter 12 . 5/28
i can feel the dying brain cells