Reviews for Perspective
justjoe chapter 1 . 1/13
Very creative and well written. It was great seeing Wu featured and I also liked the Gotham cop perspective.
iii chapter 1 . 1/11
Good decision Nick. ;)
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
this was beautiful! :)
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awesome. Yeah, that'd put things into perspective. And neatly explain the unflappability of Wu. I was totally convinced he was Wesen until the eating-everything episode.
YellowMaiden03 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh my gobble whoppers this is incredible! Best descriptions EVER! You my dear, (or sir) deserve a chocolate chip cookie! The first thing that really stuck in my mind during the movie was Reggie Lee, and the rest of the movie, I referred to him as Wu! Thank you Sooo much for bringing attention to this! And it was so beautifully written, too! *bows before the master of epicness*
shadowtheranger chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nevermind... I just saw the complete sign... ignore my last comment (pen name when logged in: Shadow the Ranger)
Shadow the Ranger chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Is this a one shot or no cause it sounds interesting
sudoku chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I even didn't catch Wu in TDKR but I heard he was there.

Yes Nick, don't ever go o Gotham, the villains there are nuts!
Arathelia chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Sunnydale! Nice reference there.
ANd I love how you noticed Wu's actor in there also! I thought I was the only one!
Harper2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I've kind of wondered about Wu's cool and now I know - nice little ficlet!
Lupin and Tonks Forever chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
You should write a sequel I don't know forcing Nick to go to Gotham and I so did not realize that Wu was in The Dark Knight Rises.
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Cool, I wasn't the only one who noticed Wu there in Dark Knight Rises! And this was kind of neat, comparing fantasy crime fighting to comic book crime fighting. The descriptions also seemed pretty realistic, and enjoyable to hear Nick and Wu talk about.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You know, this story deserves a follow-up. About Nick forced to go to Gotham (maybe his Grimm duties or something).
C Elise chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
very very great!
Simon chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Funny, and accurate as hell :). As a huge fan of both series, I jsut want to say thank you for creating such a wonderful story as you have done so many times before. Forgive me for making a suggestion, but perhaps a sequel might have Bruce and Selina visiting Portland and encounter a vessen. Stupid idea, but couldn't help myself.