Reviews for Finally Happy
JulBram chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Love the stories but now I have multiple proposals...
FoxiKO chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
If only... Very sweet!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Truly Beautiful.I loved the Sam part, I am a Sam fam. Thank you for a beautiful story. rest gently please. dusty
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Aww! Too sweet! Loved it!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awwww.
purdys pal chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Awww this is so sweet, it would be a lovely homecoming for Fiona, will there be a sequel? I'm thinking the Honeymoon ; )
FionaFan chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Awwwwwww perfect ending. Love, love, love this story. Thanks again LeeLee for making me smile and making me happy with this. Don't know if we'll ever get such a beautiful and happy ending, but I'll take this. Love you sister. 3
FionaFan chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awwww thank you, I love you too sister. This is a wonderful story and I appreciate you incorporating all my thoughts and ideas into this story. I loved every bit of it and can't wait to read more. I really hope Ilsa becomes part of their lives in some way. (Side Note: I couldn't leave my review last night due to internet issues). Thank you LeeLee from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't have written anything better.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Ha, ha. Mike didn't waste a second did he? Loved the bit at the end where they skipped their own reception. Lovely fluffy story.
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Aww now that is what I call fluff :) Lovely story and now I can start my day with a smile! Well done
FMSMandi chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Awww that was so sweet. I loved it. Shame that the real reunion won't be that way. Can't wait for part 2
bcmom chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I only have this to say :)
KrisN chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Wow! Leea .. This is awesome .. I am wanting more girly!