Reviews for Three lazy months
Doveflight chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Finished this one too :D
Yue Asuka chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
I wondered what is that hibana want to ask to Sync :O
Yue Asuka chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
is it just me or... the pace on this story is slower than before and... theres some gap between every chapter? or mybe it just only me _ ;;;
Yue Asuka chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
aww does hibana really like sync? if yes i will support them! x3 and the convo is really make me LOL XD

as for grammar i dont know since i never could to see it ;;

thanks for the chapter and i hope you update soon! ;D
Yue Asuka chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
pffffftt just ignore that new oracle knight thing and just do your mission sync x3
Yue Asuka chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
i feel sorry for ion to have a grand maestro like shan and cant wait to the next chapter to see what this new ocs know about tower of rem XD

i wonder why its only me who review it even though i cant give a usefull rrview ;A;

but thank you for the chapter :D
IHaveNoIdea8 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Holy crap, you're alive. xD You kinda went MIA there for a while. Me and RubyMoonz actually wondered where you went a while ago. :P
Uhm, yeah, reading this without reading Continuity Errors first is probably a bad call on my part, but whatever...
A few basic mistakes I've noticed in here, one being the use of numerics in dialogue, you should probably spell out the number instead of just typing it out with actual numbers. It might just be me that that bugs, but... Other than that it's just a couple grammar and spelling mistakes, nothing really big. You're getting better with describing things, at least.
I like Hibana, and nothing about your characters have really screamed Mary-Sue to me, (even Hibana's interaction with Sync is pretty good, and Sync is a character I'm usually pretty picky about especially with OCs, so that's good.)
I'll have to go read Continuity Error though to really review on the storyline and have really solid review for your characters and all that. xD
Yue Asuka chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
re-awakening of nebilim? and grand maestro shan? wow and wow but honestly i want to laugh when a nebilim that hard to be defeated on the game was made as a secretary that's hilrious XD